Mustang GT
    Honda Nsx (facelifted)

Am I doing this right?
    maisto...?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maisto...?
    The reason i asked this question is that most of the posters, I believe, have 2-3 cars ( I have 3 ( LC Prado (2010), Fort (2013) and Mazda 6(2010) and I am thinking of getting another one (explo or xtrail) of flipping the Mazda 6 for another mid size sedan ( Teana 2nd hand or camry )and your inputs are helpful.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rag3ph View Post
    The reason i asked this question is that most of the posters, I believe, have 2-3 cars ( I have 3 ( LC Prado (2010), Fort (2013) and Mazda 6(2010) and I am thinking of getting another one (explo or xtrail) of flipping the Mazda 6 for another mid size sedan ( Teana 2nd hand or camry )and your inputs are helpful.
    Categories na lang ser. To me, this would be better so you don't have cars that serve identical purposes.

1st Car - Mid Size SUV (Prado/Grand Sta Fe/Pajero); Don't particularly like the asean pick up based ones
    2nd Car - Mid Size Sedan (Camry/Mz6/Legacy); A "Formal" car that you can cruise in yet pack enough power on tap whenever you feel like it
    3rd Car - Van (New Carnival/Alphard); to roll your fambam in style
    4th Car - Small car for errands/light utility (Soul crdi/Jazz/Accent crdi); yung pwede mo lang ipark sa dulo ng garahe/labas for easy movement pag mag grocery run.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I have a 4 car lineup, it would be these...

Fiesta Ecoboost
    Lexus IS350F Sport
    Subaru GT wagon
    Ford Explorer 3.5L Ecoboost

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    Categories na lang ser. To me, this would be better so you don't have cars that serve identical purposes.

1st Car - Mid Size SUV (Prado/Grand Sta Fe/Pajero); Don't particularly like the asean pick up based ones
    2nd Car - Mid Size Sedan (Camry/Mz6/Legacy); A "Formal" car that you can cruise in yet pack enough power on tap whenever you feel like it
    3rd Car - Van (New Carnival/Alphard); to roll your fambam in style
    4th Car - Small car for errands/light utility (Soul crdi/Jazz/Accent crdi); yung pwede mo lang ipark sa dulo ng garahe/labas for easy movement pag mag grocery run.
    +1 on this.

In my opinion, i would prefer to have specific cars for specific categories or conditions.

1st car = Weekend car/sporty car - a car that you would use for sunday funruns, occasional nightouts. (toyota 86/BRZ, mazda miata, nissan GTR/370z, for mustang, any convertible)

2nd car = Off road, flood worthy, panharabas na auto - usually a pick-up or one of those mid sized diesel SUV's. (toyota hilux/fort, mitsu strada/monty, isuzu dmax/mux,)

3rd car = an good executive luxury sedan - something to use everyday at the office that can accomodate clients etc. (toyota camry, honda accord, mazda 6, nissan altima)

4th car = a big van ( if you have a family ) - something to use to ferry the kids to school and other errands. (toyota grandis, hyundai starex, nissan urvan)

Most of these car can be overlapped by 1 car. reducing the number of cars you would need.
    Like a Toyota land cruiser lc200 can do both #2 , #3 and #4.
    A Subaru Impreza Sti can do #1 and #3.
    A mid sized suv like the fortuner/monty/mux can do #3 and to an extent #2 and #4.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bakit hindi pwede euro?

BTT:

Toyota Land Cruiser
    Nissan Super Safari
    Toyota Camry
    Subaru Impreza WRX

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ford Explorer
    Toyota Alphard
    Toyota Corolla
    Ford Mustang

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd go with a Carnival or Starex for a van, a Landcruiser for large SUV, a Santa Fe for a midsize SUV and an Accord V6 for a midsize sedan.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm..... car fleet eh?

4 na Toyota Vios J Variant in White....

Taxi fleet.... hehehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    When you talk about a fleet, first consider what they are mainly used for. It's either transport for passengers or transport of cargo. Also, consider parts and service availability and cost per passenger per mile.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast