New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Sorento 4x2, my wife's daily drive. Nahihiram ko din when parking is an issue where I'm going.

Mazda BT50 4x4, my farm work horse and for school runs as I give the misus a break when I am on vacation.

Hyundai Grand Starex, our weekend and coding car. Most of its miles are from long drives on long weekends, holidays, sem breaks and summers.

Thinking of a Hyundai Genesis Coupe or a Subaru BRZ. Thinking lang, di na kasya sa garahe. Baka mabenta ang Sorento if ever.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If I'm to rethink my priorities, I would rather have this lineup for my own future family (wife & future kids)

Suzuki Swift 1.2 Gasoline - For congested future city driving
    Kia Soul Gasoline - for congested future city driving
    New Mitsubishi L300FB - for hauling stuff / appliances / furnitures / business sideline / people mover / with occasional driver
    right now, we have 2 aging mid-size SUVs and 1 Starex and 1 aging L300FB. walang araw na wini-wish ko may small car kami just to relieve stress the way
    Manila traffic has evolved right now. Ang Hirap na magdala ng malaki car

With the booming population, improving economy, and aggressive car low downs, it's gonna be hell on the roads for years to come in the metro.

I used to dream of 2 door sportscars like the genesis / t86, but I think masasayang Lang ang mga engine Neto sa all day round

bumper to bumper trafficmageddon that will come for us

and do notice, medyo Iwas na ako sa diesel Suv, 2 of our aging SUv are crdi's,

These cars are money pit as they grow old, sa battery pa Lang Nyah kelangan 6sm or higher w/c cost 8k up with a lifespan of 2 years. Simple gasoline cars have small batteries which can last up to 4 years, and with the quality of diesel sa'tin, our diesel SUVs been sick so many times intermittently, na I would like to conclude diesel quality

ang culprit. Why? This parang wala naman incentive ang mga oil dealers dito to
    Follow the euro standard, since sa'tin lang naman Mura ang diesel coz of

pUvs and trucks. Imagine buying expensive diesel SUVs with substandard PUV diesel fuel

Tsk tsk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234