New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    IMO, the old Hiace seems to be the better buy. but it is more expensive than others in the list.

BTW, the Urvan is also a good choice. Better than the others in the list.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sa speed ok ang mb 100

try mo kung makakahanap ka starex pwede din yun

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    L300 takes my vote

very cheap to maintain

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    malaki pagkakaiba ng pregio sa besta.. mas mahal parts ng pregio...lalo na ung matic at 3.0 na pregio...
    Can you have please a detailed comparison between a pregio and the besta?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Of the four, the Mitsu L300 is your only choice especially if you are considering it as a delivery van of sorts.

As a dedicated van for business, you might want to check out the L300 cab/chassis FB series.
    Business, but not purely delivery of goods. This will also be used in transporting passengers from a resort to specific places, the reason Im considering those four options, since I can place goods on the back where the rear seats can be folded.

Now the dilemma here is the price unit plus the maintenance cost, since the roads where this vehicle will travel is not as good as those in hi-ways. Urban to rural route. 30 to 40 percent will be rough roads.

Oh by the way, I wont be driving this van. I will have dedicated one. So no worries for myself if you guys think a single mom will do driving. He He He.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    sa speed ok ang mb 100

try mo kung makakahanap ka starex pwede din yun
    I dont care about the speed. Get my point? Starex is a last resort. Thank you for your suggestion.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Huwag yung L300, sasakit lang ulo mo dyan, meron kami nyan dati. Go for the Hiace (basta Diesel dapat). We had a Hiace for 10 years, wala pa rin kami sakit sa ulo hanggang nabenta.
    Sasakit ang ulo? How and why? What's your proof? You drove hi-ace for 10 years aight. Then how can you say 'sasakit ang ulo'. No offense meant Sir, but Im looking for an objective review here.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    My sis-in-law uses a L300 FB for her business needs. So far not much trouble aside from the typical wear & tear issues as it ages.

As long as you don't regularly heavily load the L300, it should serve its owner well enough.

Of course, with 2nd hand units, it's a wild guess what hidden problems would be found in the unit.
    Thank you Ghosthunter for this. Im considering the Exceed not the cab version.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by single_ma View Post
    Sasakit ang ulo? How and why? What's your proof? You drove hi-ace for 10 years aight. Then how can you say 'sasakit ang ulo'. No offense meant Sir, but Im looking for an objective review here.
    Maybe ang ibig sabihin niya, he compared his l300 and his hi-ace, and found out that MAYBE the l300, is more pricey when it comes to maintenance cost, which I dont believe

so gas na l300 ba? takaw lang sa gas un..pero pag diesel ok na ok...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2nd hand van reviews