New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Browsing sa 200k++ sa olx yields cars around 2005 and up.

Basically, you're now buying a 10 year old vehicle sa price range.

I suggest to save up a little more unless you find a good well maintained car within your budget.

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    but the spark at the 250k range is very catching. it has the looks inside and outside.
    Walang pyesa ang spark, masasayang lang 200k mo dyan, magipon ka pa ng 100k, may mga mirage 12-13 and 14 na binebenta worth 300k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kung 200+k ang habol mo, sa 2nd hand na 2013 eon ako or 2014 na alto. Almost brand new pa yan. 2-3 yrs old lang

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    80kph lang daw top speed ng eon sabi nung agent wag daw sosobra.2nd hand Celerio, Picanto or Spark
    TS kung di ka naman naharurot pwede na yan 2nd hand Celerio, Picanto or Spark

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rukawa11 View Post
    80kph lang daw top speed ng eon sabi nung agent wag daw sosobra.2nd hand Celerio, Picanto or Spark
    TS kung di ka naman naharurot pwede na yan 2nd hand Celerio, Picanto or Spark

Kalokohan. Nadrive ko ng 100 ang eon. Kaya nyan 120 for sure

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same here, Celerio because it is a suzuki. i had a bad experience in korean subcompacts.
    but for looks, picanto.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Kalokohan. Nadrive ko ng 100 ang eon. Kaya nyan 120 for sure

It can actually hit 130-ish. Same as the Alto.

-

The Spark: Decent car, horrible automatic, okay manual, parts availability is not great.

The Picanto: Best car of the three in terms of refinement. The ones without ABS are a bit squirrely in emergency braking (stiff rear end, tendency to lock rear brakes). Fuel economy not great with the auto, but the auto works better than in the other two.

Celerio: Tiny back seat (first gen), interior quality a notch below the Spark and Picanto, but fantastic 1.0 in terms of economy. Also, parts should be easier for the venerable K10 engine than for the other two. (Personally, I'd get this of the three, if you don't need a back seat).

-

Others suggested:

Hyundai Getz: Getting old, but really a size and class above the others. Dreadfully slow with the 1.1 (heavy), but not all that difficult to take care of.

Hyundai i10: AT not very economical (like Picanto) but good performance. MT okay. Nice design, nice handling, bit stiff, but pretty decent car.

Alto: Penalty box. But if you want a car that's ridiculously cheap to fuel up and maintain...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i excluded hyundai among my choices because i had bad experiences with it.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It can actually hit 130-ish. Same as the Alto.

-

The Spark: Decent car, horrible automatic, okay manual, parts availability is not great.

The Picanto: Best car of the three in terms of refinement. The ones without ABS are a bit squirrely in emergency braking (stiff rear end, tendency to lock rear brakes). Fuel economy not great with the auto, but the auto works better than in the other two.

Celerio: Tiny back seat (first gen), interior quality a notch below the Spark and Picanto, but fantastic 1.0 in terms of economy. Also, parts should be easier for the venerable K10 engine than for the other two. (Personally, I'd get this of the three, if you don't need a back seat).

-

Others suggested:

Hyundai Getz: Getting old, but really a size and class above the others. Dreadfully slow with the 1.1 (heavy), but not all that difficult to take care of.

Hyundai i10: AT not very economical (like Picanto) but good performance. MT okay. Nice design, nice handling, bit stiff, but pretty decent car.

Alto: Penalty box. But if you want a car that's ridiculously cheap to fuel up and maintain...
    salamat dito boss!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I will choose celerio. Ok naman siya even with 4 adults inside. I dont own one pero nakasakay na ako sa likod. Masikip nga lang talaga

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast