New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by antonath View Post
    I will choose celerio. Ok naman siya even with 4 adults inside. I dont own one pero nakasakay na ako sa likod. Masikip nga lang talaga
    ako naman hirap lumabas sa driver seat, di ko na tinuloy test drive sa suzuki pasig ^_^

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2771452
    Isn't the old Celerio a 4-seater only? If so, the older Picanto has more passenger space. If space is a consideration, Picanto. If looks, Celerio.

Tapatalked
    it depends. how fat are the passengers?
    two sumo wrestlers may not fit at the back, even if the advertising brochure says "3".
    but 4 small kids can probably fit comfortably.

my suggestion is, "go try it out". bring the gang that's gonna ride in it, and see if they will really fit comfortably in it.

btw. for 200K, TS might try an older sentra, lancer or civic. someone might be selling his "because he needs the space".
    Last edited by dr. d; September 30th, 2016 at 08:47 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    agree. while fuel efficient ang Celerio, yung seats especially at the rear is cramped. hindi magkakasya ang 3 sa back seats (even if you are only 2 seated, parang masikip pa rin siya)

- I already driven that one (my cousin owns the Celerio).

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i already see ads for the pre-owned wigo. lowest was 330K. its rear seats are surprisingly spacious.
    if TS can squeeze a bit more water from his favorite stone...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123