New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hello I am new here and this is my very first post! I am planning to buy a 2nd hand car preferably having a year model of 2003-2005 with automatic transmission. I have a budget of 200-250k but willing to pay as more as 300k as long as the car is in very good condition. I was hoping to get a honda jazz coz they say the fit is much more of a headache when it comes to maintaining it. But on the other hand, I need some of your opinions on what car brand will budget can buy regardless of my preferred year model of 2003-2005 and preferred car - the honda jazz. Many thanks and God bless

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Vios or city. I wouldnt push for a jazz because its resale value is too high. Baka meron ligaw na mababa but that means less cars to screen for its condition. With your budget siguro makakahanap ka ng tig10 na vios at city para icheck yung condition. But keep searching. Maybe youll find a nice jazz.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    for that budget medyo mataas na yung mileage ng jazz na makikita mo. yes, a city will do.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    For me iwas ako sa matic ng jazz at city yung may plus minus kasi sakit sa bulsa nyan pag nasira i will go for vios or sentra.