The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    lancer with low mileage

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by paco03g View Post
    97 civic? 98 Corolla? 00-01 Sentra/exalta/lancer? ito ung ga realistic for my budget right? ano suggestions nyo? better of ba ako with an older corolla or civic or a newer sentra or lancer?
    one tip lang, wag mong ibuhos yung 250k mo. gawin mo, 200k budget car then 50k for tune-up and emergency repair. remember, 2nd hand bibilhin mo, sigurado lalabas sira nyan after. my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    exalta- vip look lalo na pag pinmormahanor esp. the black colored w/ good quality or civic- ricey car and good quality also.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pag practical ka, go for the latest one kundi naman go for the corolla or civic.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    With due respect to the thread starter, I'm also looking for a car within the 250k budget range. Pero one of the things I'm considering is cabin space, although alam kong di sila nagkakalayo, yung exalta ba has more room than the civic, lancer or toyota? Can a gallant fit in among the choices or is it a notch above if the maintenance & fuel consumption costs should be considered. I've actually (puro 2nd hand) had the civic, lancer & the "big bodied" corola (yung favorite ng taxi operators). Among the three, my wife says that the civic had the best leg room sa likod. Sa driver side naman, civic yata yung mas masikip (parang race car kasi ang configuration, the corolla was roomy in front pero I didn't like the driver's view, while the lancer had more room for the driver compared with the civic. Yung space ng Toyota '98 which (I think) followed the "big bodied" one is cramped in my opinion. Yun ang service vehicle ng boss ko so I'm familiar with the size kaya I'm not considering it. 3 lang kami sa family (plus one yaya kung lalabas) but we're quite big so space is a real factor.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Civic for me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by guwardiya View Post
    With due respect to the thread starter, I'm also looking for a car within the 250k budget range. Pero one of the things I'm considering is cabin space, although alam kong di sila nagkakalayo, yung exalta ba has more room than the civic, lancer or toyota? Can a gallant fit in among the choices or is it a notch above if the maintenance & fuel consumption costs should be considered. I've actually (puro 2nd hand) had the civic, lancer & the "big bodied" corola (yung favorite ng taxi operators). Among the three, my wife says that the civic had the best leg room sa likod. Sa driver side naman, civic yata yung mas masikip (parang race car kasi ang configuration, the corolla was roomy in front pero I didn't like the driver's view, while the lancer had more room for the driver compared with the civic. Yung space ng Toyota '98 which (I think) followed the "big bodied" one is cramped in my opinion. Yun ang service vehicle ng boss ko so I'm familiar with the size kaya I'm not considering it. 3 lang kami sa family (plus one yaya kung lalabas) but we're quite big so space is a real factor.

Have you considered looking at older models of Toyota Camry and Nissan Cefiro? Both are spacious and available in 2.0L engine variants.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'll look into the camry siguro pero sa cefiro, parang mas mataas yata maintenance nun.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    CIVIC is good it can reach 9-10k/l of gas but maintainance is quite costly compared to a toyota at it is easier to get a civic na in good condition compared to a corolla at civic ma porma even if it is stock just put an air filter on it and it will save a lot of gas i got mine for 270k at 50k milage stock but with good radio and changer at ready with cables if ever mag pa sounds ako matic pa

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    civic! hehehe... tamang yuppy. kung anong personality mo na bagay sa kotseng kukunin
    mo, yun na yun. yun bang pag nakita nila ang oto mo, sasabihin nila na sa iyo nga yun.
    basta. hehehe...

*cobalt... pre medyo nalasing ako sa pagbasa sa post mo. walang tuldok. hehehe...
    salamat, me amats na ako ngayon. hahaha! jk. peace ha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
250k budget: Civic? Corolla? lancer? sentra?