New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    97 civic? 98 Corolla? 00-01 Sentra/exalta/lancer? ito ung ga realistic for my budget right? ano suggestions nyo? better of ba ako with an older corolla or civic or a newer sentra or lancer?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    i`ll go for civic or corolla.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'd reco the 98 Corolla. Try to find lang one na close to stock set-up, na private owned, and with an untampered hopefully low odometer reading (60-80tkm sana).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by paco03g View Post
    97 civic? 98 Corolla? 00-01 Sentra/exalta/lancer? ito ung ga realistic for my budget right? ano suggestions nyo? better of ba ako with an older corolla or civic or a newer sentra or lancer?

Choosing between a 9 year old car and a 6 year old car. I would generally choose the car with less years and less kilometers on the odometer.

It also depends on the general condition of the car too. A nine year old car would require frequent parts replacements which might include expensive items like A/C compressor, etc.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah

magkano nalangba ang yung STA exalta nissan sentra...
    full options pa, leather, sunroof, etc etc

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    yeah

magkano nalangba ang yung STA exalta nissan sentra...
    full options pa, leather, sunroof, etc etc

mahirap na mag hanap ngayon ng sariwang ae101 ehh... pag civic naman you need to increase budget para maganda yung model medyo pricey pa ang civics.
    i think i'll go for the latest year model and less mileage..

kimpoy is right with the exalta interiors are in full options. its either with sunroof or with the in dash. both interiors have leather seat if im not mistaken.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i'll go for 98 corolla.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    among your budget, my first choice would be the corolla lovelife.... tapos euro look with round headlights (damn, ang fogee nyan..)

second would be the sentra, specially the sentra gtx, astig din ang tindig.
    third would be a lancer glxi na limited edition.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    i'll go for 98 corolla.
    A 98 corolla isn't all good. Chances are you will need to replace the A/C compressor in a short while. Also the brakes on this model car is weak. Rear seating leg room is adequate if the people sitting in the back are double leg amputees.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I guess the lancer will do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
250k budget: Civic? Corolla? lancer? sentra?