New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Thanks for sharing.

Anyone who have the latest iteration (2015 up)?

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I'm waiting for Ranger's upgrade. I want the one with SYNC3.. The updated Colorado is nice but the basic trim level leaves a lot to be desired

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ranger lang pinaka-maganda pickup ngaun like mine, grabe festures pag top - of - the - line. Para ka na naka mustang sa dami ng electronics, if mustang is muscle car, then Ranger is a muscle pick-up

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I check the 2017 Trailblazer, lo-tech instrument panel so ganun din yan Colorado, tapos Chevy pa, wag na lang

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Wonder how nissan's np300 would rank against the competition... hmmm..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    If you were to buy a truck and use it on hard for 10 years before selling it, which would you choose? You may include the Nissan. Damn all these trucks are so good, it's so hard to decide.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tedigarcia View Post
    If you were to buy a truck and use it on hard for 10 years before selling it, which would you choose? You may include the Nissan. Damn all these trucks are so good, it's so hard to decide.
    We will see the new ford ranger px3 in 2018.

Still researching engine reliability of the colorado. New mivec engine and new toyoa engines.

So far the isuzu has the proven reliability the past 3-5years.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by tedigarcia View Post
    Hilux or D-Max definitely. Those two hold the best resale values in the class, and you won't find it difficult to maintain even after a decade and more of abuse.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Interesting.

Finally drove the new Z71 Colorado... man... they've really fixed the issues with the steering and suspension. I'd say the Z71 actually handles better than the Ranger now, and I still like the 2.8 better than the 3.2. The 3.2 is relaxing to drive... you can simply ride the lowdown torque all day, but the 2.8 really drives with more gusto.

Interior is an improvement. Still not Ranger-level, but close now, whereas the last one was dead last in plastic quality compared to its rivals.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast