New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    In-house financing ba?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Bdo offers 50k discount sa vios 1.3e a/t, free lto for 3 years, free chattel mortgage and free 1 year insurance with aog. Dpt vios din kunin ko dhl sa discounts na yan kya lang wala lang availabe na gray during that time kya dko kinuha. I ended up sa altis 1.6e mt. 836k srp pro nabigyan ako discount kya 791k na lang price nya. At may free din same ng sa vios.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Konti na lang difference with vios at 762k . Dag2 ka na lang konti mas better na altis manual makukuha mo. Spacious, sporty at more power.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Nakapagpareserve knb?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle30 View Post
    Nakapagpareserve knb?
    Yes sir. Cash so looking for the best discount. I have to stick to my budget of 700k-750k including insurance and tint. Altis is way too big for me - in terms of size and price. i choose subcompact for my first car. And i prefer manual tranny.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jella101282 View Post
    I would prefer vios for fuel consumption. Compare to yaris the body itself is much bigger than vios tendency is, you'll be needing a higher power of yaris which may cause a higher consumption.
    Nope.

I've driven both, multiple times. And I've checked their fuel consumption against both the on-board meter and fill-up method.

The consumption for the Vios and the Yaris, given the same engine condition / break-in level and the same tire pressures (they already have the same tires) is the same.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    ask ko lang po updated ba ang 2015 na vios? anu-ano po ba ang nadagdag? salamat

8. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Good day po s inyong lhat! im having issues with my new unit. pag kasi tumingin ako sa rearview mirror ko. lahat ng headlight na nasa likod ko pahaba ung mga ilaw nila im not sure if anybody here has experienced the same issues. i appreciate any feedback

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^^^paning pahaba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mielbaby View Post
    Good day po s inyong lhat! im having issues with my new unit. pag kasi tumingin ako sa rearview mirror ko. lahat ng headlight na nasa likod ko pahaba ung mga ilaw nila im not sure if anybody here has experienced the same issues. i appreciate any feedback
    have you played with the anti-glare lever yet? it's underneath the rim..
    Last edited by dr. d; March 14th, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast