New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if TS is from western mindanao...
    i'd recommend to him, the model that has an outlet in his area.
    hirap magpagawa ng kotse kung walang piyesa...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if TS is from western mindanao...
    i'd recommend to him, the model that has an outlet in his area.
    hirap magpagawa ng kotse kung walang piyesa...
    we have dealers here of toyota, honda, suzuki, subaru, mitsu, foton, JMC, pero walang isuzu...

dealers here dont have a test unit din.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    ... Though from what I can see it is less susceptible to smoke belching as compared to the Crosswind.
    I tot 4d56 are smoke belchers...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    we have dealers here of toyota, honda, suzuki, subaru, mitsu, foton, JMC, pero walang isuzu...

Saan sa Mindanao ito na meron Suzuki at Subaru dealer pero walang Isuzu? Southern Motors have many affiliate offices across the island.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saan sa Mindanao ito na meron Suzuki at Subaru dealer pero walang Isuzu? Southern Motors have many affiliate offices across the island.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Crosswind XT LE owner here, albeit the 2006 version.

The vehicle is still fine. No major problems. Airconditioning has not been serviced but works fine until this days.
    Just change regularly engine oil, oil filter, and fuel filter and it will not give you problems.

Brought it at the time when i cannot yet afford an SUV (yes, has an MS in the garage today and the ride is world's apart but the Crosswind is a very reliable car).

The vehicle is still fine. No major problems. Airconditioning has not been serviced but works fine until this days.
    Just change regularly engine oil, oil filter, and fuel filter and it will not give you problems.

Brought it at the time when i cannot yet afford an SUV (yes, has an MS in the garage today and the ride is world's apart but the Crosswind is a very reliable car).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Given the long surviving units of both these models, I guess this is no longer a question of reliability.
    I can only attest for the adventure's aircon, still works fine after 7 years, the only maintenance performed was cleaning.
    Although both vehicles are matagtag, as a passenger I find it more comfortable to ride the Adventure.

No offense sir but may I ask why the Innova J Diesel is not in your shortlist? Less than 900K din sya at definitely mas comfortable pa.

Testdrive na yan sir para makadecide na ! ! !
    Yes, I wonder why you didn't consider the Innova J. It's also comfortable car

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post

Congrats sir for your new SUV

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio_12 View Post

The SUV is not new. And the Crosswind is still very much in-service.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I tot 4d56 are smoke belchers...
    I've seen my fair share of smoke belching 4D56's whether they be L300's, Adventure's or Montero's. But then I've seen even more smoke belching Crosswind's. Whether it is a design flaw, result of poor maintenance or both I don't know. However I have a relative who has a 2012 IPV for business use. It uses the very same engine as the Crosswind. The car is religiously maintained. There is no visible smoke under normal driving, though there are lots under full throttle. I've been told that it was once apprehended by ASBUs and failed. They brought the IPV to a mechanic who somehow modified the exhaust (didn't know what he did) that greatly reduced the smoke. Apparently this mod is well known among 4JA1 fleet service operators.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Oh, But atleast you have an SUV. Other people dreamt of having an SUV too, like me. Hehehe.

Oh, But atleast you have an SUV. Other people dreamt of having an SUV too, like me. Hehehe.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast