New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I really hate the interior of almera. Mas cheap pa sa mga chinese cars. Plastic talaga lahat. Tapos pangit. No offense guys..

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    kung oknlang sayo mag MT get the altis. baka mas maganda pa fc nyan vs. underpowered 1.3l vios (for an AT).

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Baka better comparison kung Vios 1.5 G vs Altis 1.6 E. Peto Altis pa rin ako kung ganun, iba na mas malaking sasakyan, tsaka matipid yung Altis para sa laki niya.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I know this is not one of your choices, pero ayaw mo ng Lancer Ex?
    MT=775k, AT=825k.

The MT variant has lower FC than the Vios 1.3e a/t, and also potentially lower FC than the Altis 1.6 MT.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I bought the altis 1.6e. So far, satisfied ako sa performance at fc. Nsa 10km/li pro sobra traffic p dinaanan ko.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    2 thumbs up!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    go for vios

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had that dilemna last year.
    i picked the altis, its bigger.
    FC hindi naman nagkakalayo. tama yung isang post dito, if you can get the manual, then do so.... i average around 11 kpl mixed city/highway, 9.5 kpl at city and 15 kpl at pure highway.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    So verdict po ba talaga dito better ang altos, mga sir? I'm making a comparison but with different variants 1.5G 4At vios and 1.6G altis, and does the vios have any trouble with the gears? It's not enough or just so? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterlee18 View Post
    So verdict po ba talaga dito better ang altos, mga sir? I'm making a comparison but with different variants 1.5G 4At vios and 1.6G altis, and does the vios have any trouble with the gears? It's not enough or just so? Thanks
    The Vios 1.5G's engine and transmission are just enough to carry around its weight. But the Altis has noticeably more power and a better transmission, so when driving it side by side with the Vios, you'd feel that the engine is less stressed and as a result you'll probably get the same (if not better) FC with the Altis.

Aside from the drivetrain, the Altis is leagues better than the Vios in everything else. Space, comfort, NVH, looks, and so on. When you've owned both as I have, you'll notice that the Vios is really more of a budget car than the Altis. The refinement of the Altis isn't in the spec sheets, but once you drive them both, you'll definitely feel it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast