New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Can you guys help me choose my first car (vios, accent, rio) ? My price range is around 800k, I travel daily from Ateneo to Ayala Makati, the car needs to be easy maintainance, less prone to problems, and cool (I'm a guy so may the manliest car win )

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greenthunder View Post
    Can you guys help me chose my first car (vios, accent, rio) ? My price range is around 800k, I travel daily from Ateneo to Ayala Makati, the car needs to be easy maintainance and cool (I'm a guy so may the manliest car win )
    I love my own... Hyundai Accent... Power and Efficiency at it's best he he he

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    I love my own... Hyundai Accent... Power and Efficiency at it's best he he he
    Any electronic problems or proness to car problems?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Can you guys help me chose my first car (vios, accent, rio) ? My price range is around 800k, I travel daily from Ateneo to Ayala Makati, the car needs to be easy maintainance and cool (I'm a guy so may the manliest car win )
    The accent CRDi looks cool, the Rio hatch looks cool as well. the new vios looks cool as well.. But easy maintenance would still be toyota's edge. So I'd say I'd go with the vios. But if you want to be cool and at the same time save fuel expenses take the CRDi.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I'd go for the Vios especially the 1.5 variant. Fuel efficiency plus power, easy to maintain and you won't have a hard time looking for parts (and the parts doesn't cost as much as the other brand mentioned). also take into consideration the resale value of toyota compared to the other brands mentioned (in case you want to sell it in the future and get a newer model, mas madali ibenta). Not to mention the reliability of toyota and it has been tested for many years already in our country's road and weather conditions. But then again that's just my opinion

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jay15z View Post
    I'd go for the Vios especially the 1.5 variant. Fuel efficiency plus power, easy to maintain and you won't have a hard time looking for parts (and the parts doesn't cost as much as the other brand mentioned). also take into consideration the resale value of toyota compared to the other brands mentioned (in case you want to sell it in the future and get a newer model, mas madali ibenta). Not to mention the reliability of toyota and it has been tested for many years already in our country's road and weather conditions. But then again that's just my opinion
    Accent if CRDi then Vios.

i have a vios 2nd gen and it is awesome, i also like the accent based on the way it looks and feedback. ingat lang sa gas na accent at rio malakas ata sila sa fuel at 1.4l

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you guys help me choose my first car (vios, accent, rio) ? My price range is around 800k, I travel daily from Ateneo to Ayala Makati, the car needs to be easy maintainance, less prone to problems, and cool (I'm a guy so may the manliest car win )
    imho.... nothing beats the vios.... subok na yan eh.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Any electronic problems or proness to car problems?
    Mine is just almost 3 months old... So far no problems..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    (I'm a guy so may the manliest car win )
    Do you know how to change a flat tyre? Joke lang ..

Get the Vios, its your first car diba? For reliabilty and ease of maintenace, a Toyota wins.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    If you're going to use the car as a daily driven city car and maintain the car outside the case then get the vios. The parts availability for the Vios just makes it a lot easier to maintain outside the casa not to mention cheaper. On another note, I think the new Vios still has the old engine. Make sure to stick with the PMS since the old engine used could produce sludge if not maintained properly. But if you're going to use the car for the occasional out of town trips, or planning on modifying the car for more power, and having the car maintained with the casa then get the accent crdi. A turbo charged engine mated to a 6 speed transmission for 800k~ should not be ignored and be bought by any "real" man - IMMEDIATELY . Just make sure you negotiate with the S.A. that the PMS be mileage based and not time based (3-month PMS schedule of Hyundai sucks).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast