New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Youre a guy, an atenean, and you want a cool manly car. Get a lancer ex! your budget is enough for the base manual variant. Its 768k after standard discounts (you can get more). So you have some extra for accessories like wheels, spoiler, skirts. Its the car to get for your age group (and mine).

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ agree with sir mike. hehe. but with these choices, i'll choose accent. fuel efficient but very powerful. and of course, diesel

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    gas engine - vios wins hands down no matter what other owners say those korean cars sucks big time and are plagues with problems that one of it even needed to change it's engine.

as for a diesel engine - you got no other choice but the accent - unlike the gas counterpart this korean chick has minimal problems

lancer ex- 2.0 gas guzzler, 1.6 maybe but is it enough (the power) for you? (that engine is good for me)

stick with the vios

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kung gusto mo ng manly car... mag Accent CRDi ka na ;)

kung guto mo naman ng worry free maintenance.. parang mga babae.. get the vios.. lol

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    My Accent Hatch CRDI A/T does 12km/L in purely city driving without exerting so much effort in conserving fuel at all. Plus, it's super fun to drive and can easily match and overrun a 1.8 Civic FD from full stop...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If u want the manliest car, get the lancer ex. Its the biggest and has better nvh than the subcompacts. Andali pa pormahan. If u want easy maintenance, go vios. Tried and tested. If u want fc and power, go accent crdi although baka may waitlist pa. These are all good cars. Kahit ano piliin mo im sure you'll be happy.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    When it comes to amenities naman, i think the ex has the best HU kasi may dvd, bluetooth touchscreen na. Pwede rin lagyan ng gps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12