New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Honestly, the CX9 will look more upscale and elegant than the Trailblazer at any given time. Say you went for the TB, you might regret it once you see a CX9 roving around you but it will be hardly the same when youre driving the cx9 then you get the TB.

It's been a while since the 9 came out but the design is just timeless.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

Good point! Other than being a drinker, CX9 is better in most aspects than TBZ.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Congrats and Merry xmas, at the end of the day its best to get what you want and really like. Kumbaga sa babae, ang pakasalan mo yung mahal mo hindi yung praktikal o yung pinipilit ng magulang mo.

Btw, 22s yan, malaki kaha e, baka bitin ang 20.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Agree. Especially the AWD CX9. different league talaga. Too bad I sold mine. But to each his own. At least I can say I got to enjoy it for a few years. It was becoming a wall flower in my garage cause i rarely used it. The TBZ will be run to the ground when i get it hehehe.

Regarding the timeless design: yeah its timeless. Looks better than a Cayenne if you ask me.

Ano727 --- if you can, add the fog lamps and 20" mags (im sure there are many of those being sold 2nd hand). Roof Rail too !!!!!! No one will be able to tell the difference between yours and an AWD if you do.
    *EQAddict - I like your suggestion. Would you know where I can get the foglamps for 2013 CX9? No stock sa casa and it's expensive pa. Mags, later pa siguro. Roof rail baka di na kailangan. Ok na sya without one.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Congrats and Merry xmas, at the end of the day its best to get what you want and really like. Kumbaga sa babae, ang pakasalan mo yung mahal mo hindi yung praktikal o yung pinipilit ng magulang mo.

Btw, 22s yan, malaki kaha e, baka bitin ang 20.

Nice analogy.
    Merry Christmas din!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sadly i wouldnt know where to get those foglamps from another 3rd party seller.
    By the way, just to share, am getting better than 5km per liter with my CX9 at an average speed of 13kph, dahil medyo traffic sa mga dinaanan ko especially along Shaw and Ramon Magsaysay as well as around Ortigas CBD. On board computer shows 19.2 liters per 100km (~5.2 km per liter). Not bad!

This means I can still get to 6km per liter pag walang traffic within the city. This is encouraging result so far! Test ko later sa highway.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I guess i have a lead foot then ! hehehe. But i dont baby my cars. I drive them the way they were meant to be driven . HARD!
    You have 4x4 right, so that might also be a factor. Mine is just 4x2. Reviews in US also mentions a slight difference in fc, with 4x2 having slightly better fuel efficiency.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey Guys,

Just heard, the Net Price of the CX9 4x2 is now P1.799M.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Hey Guys,

That is CHEAP.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Hey Guys,

So bili na! Hehehe!

New price according to whom?

Can you pls share which dealer/SA is offering this deal as my friend is also considering to get a CX9.

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Love Abog from Mazda Makati, I'm told. Not sure what the exact deal was, but that extra discount was sweet enough.

Hirap lang daw itext, baka makita ni Misis, "Hi Love..."
    Last edited by IMm29; December 22nd, 2012 at 10:39 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *ano727, pm'd u bro

2013 Trailblazer 4x4 AT vs 2012 Mazda CX9 4x2 AT -amazingly similar cost of ownership