New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    e kung electric steering na ang SF, Sorento pa din. at least ang power steering proven and tested na hindi sirain. electric steering dali masira nyan. e sa mahal ng prices ng parts ng hyundai...

someone mentioned about the PMS schedule of HARI, i hope you are aware of that. P8k every 3 months ang gastos mo sa oil change pa lang.
    mejo out of topic yung tanong ko sir. Pero bakit ano bang problema pag hindi ka nakapag PMS sa mismong casa? Anong warranty ba mawawala pag ganun sir?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by millean View Post
    mejo out of topic yung tanong ko sir. Pero bakit ano bang problema pag hindi ka nakapag PMS sa mismong casa? Anong warranty ba mawawala pag ganun sir?
    kapag di sa casa nagpms,hindi nila i-honor ang warranty claims in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uniport View Post
    kapag di sa casa nagpms,hindi nila i-honor ang warranty claims in the future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    warranty claims like what? sorry im too newbie sir.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by millean View Post
    warranty claims like what? sorry im too newbie sir.
    pag may malfunction sa car mo. na hindi naman dapat ganun. excluded ang wear and tear like brake pads. example, may problem sa alarm, sa radio, sa pinto at marami pang iba. icclaim mo ng warranty yan

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hindi naman lahat ng casa is strict with the 3 months pms..

Btw, halos lahat naman ng brand, kapag hindi ka sumunod sa PMS, baka ma void ang warranty ng kotse mo..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Correct me if I'm wrong.. Dba yung Sorento is based on the 2nd Gen SF... If Yes, then the new Santa Fe has an all new design which will be better than the Sorento.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong.. Dba yung Sorento is based on the 2nd Gen SF... If Yes, then the new Santa Fe has an all new design which will be better than the Sorento.
    the gen 2 SF (2007?) has a 2.2 crdi 150hp engine while the older (2010 below) sorento has a 2.5 145hp engine (the same one in the starex grx). the 2011 sorento is the same as the gen 2.5 SF with the 2.2 crdi 197hp engine.

parehas lang ang new SF and 2013 sorento, they have the same features. iba lang ang kaliskis.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    2007 has the old engine. But the 2010 SF has the same engine with the new SF

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    e kung electric steering na ang SF, Sorento pa din. at least ang power steering proven and tested na hindi sirain. electric steering dali masira nyan. e sa mahal ng prices ng parts ng hyundai...

someone mentioned about the PMS schedule of HARI, i hope you are aware of that. P8k every 3 months ang gastos mo sa oil change pa lang.
    Sabi ng SA 5000kms/6months daw PMS for both Santa Fe and Sorento. So parehong thumbs down when it comes to service. Yung CRV and Innova namin we follow the mileage regardless of duration, no issues with warranty. Better pa din talaga service of Toyota and Honda.

Sirain ba electric steering? Electric din start/stop engine ng SF, sirain din ba to?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Not all casa follow the 3 month rule, mas important pa rin ang mileage. What if after your 1000 pms, after 3 months ay 500 kms lang nadagdag? No one in their right mind including the service advisors would insist na change oil na dapat yung unit. Electric steering sirain? I don't think so.

BTW, I looked at the 3 cars mentioned.... CRDi sportage, 2013 Sorento and 2013 Santa Fe....I bought the Santa Fe by virtue of looks, features ad I NEED a 7-seater

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast