New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by snoid_zero View Post
    you can't go wrong in having any of these cars.
    if 1.7m+ Santa Fe does not bother you then go get it.

otherwise the 400k+ you save from getting the Sorento can buy you 20,000 stocks of SMPH...hehehe
    Here in lies my dilemma Snoid_zero, I like the Santa Fe a lot and have the papers to get it, but the practical me is saying 400k less for its slightly less spec twin sister is the better buy..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    No 4x4 variant for these cars?
    Santa Fe has. Priced at 2.228m.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    syempre sta fe.. ang laki ng difference sa sorento 5 seater. pero syempre, pati sa price if you are willing to spend 1.7M, sta fe na talaga. pero kung medyo tipid tipid, sorento will do
    Malaki ba difference? What else meron sa Santa Fe na wala sa Sorento maliban sa mga binangit ko?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by supercar10 View Post
    Malaki ba difference? What else meron sa Santa Fe na wala sa Sorento maliban sa mga binangit ko?
    2013 SF has the FLEX STEER feature where you can choose Normal, Comfort and Sport mode for your steering.
    Mukhang wala yan sa Sorento.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    2013 SF has the FLEX STEER feature where you can choose Normal, Comfort and Sport mode for your steering.
    at mas malambot pa yun sa ibang sedan

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For the price .. Sorento

Pero mas bago ang SF.. Ang Sorento kasi parang 2nd Gen SF lang.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    For the price .. Sorento

Pero mas bago ang SF.. Ang Sorento kasi parang 2nd Gen SF lang.
    i compared the thick manuals of both 2013 sta fe and sorento and they are practically the same. the difference is that columbian released the 5 seater version while hari released the 7 seater. most likley 7 seater version will be released next year which will have the same features as the sta fe. totl variants of sta fe and sorento are like twins -- sunroof, lane departure, auto parking, flex steering, cornering lamps, etc.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yea! add that too sa list of features na meron SF and wala Sorento. Haven't test drive the Sorento yet, but Im guessing it isnt as light as the SF's steering. Electric na kasi steering ng SF compared to power steering ng Sorento.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e kung electric steering na ang SF, Sorento pa din. at least ang power steering proven and tested na hindi sirain. electric steering dali masira nyan. e sa mahal ng prices ng parts ng hyundai...

someone mentioned about the PMS schedule of HARI, i hope you are aware of that. P8k every 3 months ang gastos mo sa oil change pa lang.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I think stocks of the late model 4x4 Santa Fe is still available. Same mechanicals din naman and at 1.788M SRP. I'm sure they will be offering lucrative deals for these. What do you think?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast