New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung 1.5M na budget mo kunin mo na yun CR-V 2.4S-X 4WD. Yun na may pinaka maayos sa features at FC sa choices mo.

May friend ko kabibili lang ng Rav4 base model, parang vios J with power side mirrors lang yun interior features. BASE TALAGA.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Subaru XV or Forester.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Subaru XV 2.0i Premium or Honda CRV 2.4 SX? Both are TOTL. Of course space goes to the CRV but how about drivability, reliability, features, safety, ride comfort, better to live with for the next 4-5 yrs? When loaded with 3 people and a child, will the XV feel challenged esp. on mountain roads?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyweapon View Post
    Subaru XV 2.0i Premium or Honda CRV 2.4 SX? Both are TOTL. Of course space goes to the CRV but how about drivability, reliability, features, safety, ride comfort, better to live with for the next 4-5 yrs? When loaded with 3 people and a child, will the XV feel challenged esp. on mountain roads?
    How often would you be coming to and from the mountains to consider this question? The XV's better suited for a bachelor or someone starting a family, IMO. CRV's the bigger car. It's a toss up with what you're willing to sacrifice, drivability or space.

Looks like you're torn with practicality and what you want. As folks here always say, just go with with which makes you smile everytime you see it. You can never fix buyer's remorse.

EDIT : Ayaw nyo CX-5? heheheh

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyweapon View Post
    Why not opt for the Forester 2.0L instead? You got around the same space as the CRV coupled with the Subaru AWD handling.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mazda CX5 2.0 6AT. Yojin3 is another cool factor.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    You said it. I'm torn. Maybe I'll check out the CX-5. Does the CX5 compare to the CRV in terms of space? I thought its closer to the XV or Outlander Sport in terms of cabin space. Maybe it'll be the compromise I'm seeking.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    basta vote ko dyan sir para syo CX5, un xv maliit un sir mas ok pa Forester mix mo if space un needed mo...pero CX5 pa din

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Subaru forester 2.0 iL for me 😃

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
2013 Innova 2.5V or 2013 Carens LX AT or 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport non VGT GLX AT