New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    And packed with more features as well since TOTL na siya. Yun nga lang, it's heavier, thirstier and more costly to maintain than the 2.0 ecoboost.
    I wouldn't mind the FC, if you ask me. The Explorer Sport is one fully-loaded vehicle - interior comfort, lots of power, and presence.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I wouldn't mind the FC, if you ask me. The Explorer Sport is one fully-loaded vehicle - interior comfort, lots of power, and presence.
    I wish it had the 3.2 diesel of the everest/ranger though for those who want to be practical.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Nice vehicle and all if you can live dealing with the exhaust fume leak. Not all explorers have it, but if you're one of the unlucky ones, there's no real fix yet. Just a heads up. Maybe bring a CO detector when test driving one.

Ford Explorer engulfed in exhaust fume probe - Autoblog

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I wish it had the 3.2 diesel of the everest/ranger though for those who want to be practical.
    It wouldn't be as quick or as smooth though. If you spend almost 3M on a midsize SUV, I guess you have the means to spend for its fuel consumption.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala USDM din kasi the primary market is North America. As we know diesel ain't popular there...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Sya ata ang bibili ob

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    ah ganun ba, eh di payuhan nyo na lang nagbebenta, jackpot na sya threadstarter na willing bumile ng gas guzzling high maintenance suv sa 1.2M. basta ako na stuck na ako sa Ford Explorer coz sobrang walang resale value toh. natatawa nga ako sa mazda forum dito sa tsikot, lalo na yun mga excited pa sa Mazda CX9, di ko alam kung speculators lang mga yun na naguusap usap lang. pero para sakin isang pang malas ang mag-own nyan CX9 na yan sa walang ka value value na gas guzzling suv.

ako naman kasi bigay lang naman sa kin yun Ford Explorer ko, hand me down so wala naman ako nilabas, pero sana nga nabenta ko man lang ng 700K nun binigay sakin way back 2014. pero wala talaga eh no takers, ngaun 400K na lang, wag na lang noh. ini-imagine ko na lang naka FJ cruiser ako dito lol

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It wouldn't be as quick or as smooth though. If you spend almost 3M on a midsize SUV, I guess you have the means to spend for its fuel consumption.
    It will be for those who don't like the everest but want a big crossover that is considered the same level as the pajero yet has a diesel mill available in its lineup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12