New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    ^^
    good to hear that bro!

If ever elantra engines will last for 5 years or more maybe w/o problems/issues thus the hyundai will continue to dominate in our country at talagang mapapabayaan ang honda kapag di pa sila kikilos tsk tsk!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Elantra already won this contest. I don't know of any review which shows the 2012 Civic having a higher rating than the Elantra right now.

Perhaps the model redux in 2013 would be more competitive.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    A.performance (power and handling)
    B.asthestics
    C.comfort
    D.Practicality
    E.fun factor.

Have you test-drove both cars? Kung matangkad ka baka hindi comfortable sa yo kahit pasado pa sa performance, aesthetics/cosmetics, etc. kasi mababa ang headroom sa harap at baka makalbo yung buhok sa taas ng noo mo.
    But if maliit ka or enough lang sa yo, go go go for Elentra.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Elantra- North American Car of the Year
    Civic- bashed by the American motoring press for being lackluster

There you are, straight from some of the most picky petrolheads on the planet. And also Honda Japan themselves admitted that the Civic was a failed creation which is why they are rushing the redesign.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Overall comparison, I think Elantra has the edge.... Problem is with the issue of NVH of Elantra and I also heard that there now Elantra Taxi in the streets of metro-Manila... JM2C...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    Overall comparison, I think Elantra has the edge.... Problem is with the issue of NVH of Elantra and I also heard that there now Elantra Taxi in the streets of metro-Manila... JM2C...
    Is it real na may taxi na ng elantra?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by davespike08 View Post
    Is it real na may taxi na ng elantra?
    what's wrong with a car being used as taxi?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ayos nga yan taxi masarap sakyan bago.. kesa naman sa bulok na taxi...

yung 2012 civic nakakita ako.. akala ko facelifted na city eh.. nagulat ako civic pala....

wala na yung kasikatan ng civic noon lalo na nung lumabas yung SIR nila at VTEC... ngayon wala na bago

kung may brandnew pa na SIR baka mas bumenta pa yun hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    ayos nga yan taxi masarap sakyan bago.. kesa naman sa bulok na taxi...
    Ok lang sa akin kung maging taxi fleet para dumami ang murang spare parts tulad ng vios. Pag dumagsa ang murang spare parts mag DIY na lang ako ng PMS, pwede na ibasura ang casa PMS & HARI 5 year warranty. Malaking tipid para sa akin in 5 years time or so

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    Baka Accent or Rio yung nakita nung nagsabi sa yo. I drive all over Metro Manila all the time and I have not seen an Elantra taxicab.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2012 Hyundai elantra vs  2012 honda civic