New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Change mechanic and parts supplier. They are robbing you. Dont they have a warranty for the shocks? Its almost impossible to destroy 3 pairs of shocks in one month

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Was about to type na get the E 150 kaso nakito ko umaray kayo sa expedition. Pero iba talaga ang E150 kung kaya lang ang maintenance, this is the shiznit!!

Malaki at kumportable parang baby bus sa loob panalo, di ko makalimutan dati nanundo kami sa airport, antagal namin naka parada sa tapat ng arrival, lahat ng mga auto pinaalis kami lang hindi
    I like this!hahaha. E-150, standard ride sa garage ng bigtime.hehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    In light of almost daily gas price increases, I think its pretty obvious that the Starex is the only way to go.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Change mechanic and parts supplier. They are robbing you. Dont they have a warranty for the shocks? Its almost impossible to destroy 3 pairs of shocks in one month
    Oops I forgot to say that may warranty pala yung shocks ng Expy namin given by Ford Connecticut. Pero why is it napansin ko parang madaling bumigay shocks ng mga American-built SUVs? Isn't it because of the bad road conditions here?

*ron,
    That's why the GS is a strong contender. It's only the E-150 and GS that are our choices. Not the Super Grandia and other vans out there

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    I'd get the E150 talaga. Just look at it.

I don't like the ride of the starex though it is the best in its class for me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Iba iba tayo ng situation... Para sakin ridiculous talaga yung laki ng E-150 tapos with a V8 gasoline engine pa... Its not that I can't afford the fuel pero wala its all so ridiculous for me. Kaya maskin may pera naman ako I still like small cars and fuel efficient vehicles... Rather just use the money for worthwhile endeavors like buying more land or pandagdag puhunan sa negosyo...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I know that the E-150's ride comfort is like it is "floating in air" even though it has leaf spring rear suspension. How about the GS? How is its ride comfort? Can we compare it with the ride of our Gen. 2 Expedition? Our Expy is firm and a bit "matagtag" but still comfortable.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try grey market Starexes, they're a lot more comfortable than the ones sold by HARI.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I know that the E-150's ride comfort is like it is "floating in air" even though it has leaf spring rear suspension. How about the GS? How is its ride comfort? Can we compare it with the ride of our Gen. 2 Expedition? Our Expy is firm and a bit "matagtag" but still comfortable.
    I didn't like the ride of the Starex. I don't know why. it's smooth though its a HVX (grey market model), it's a bit bumpy.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Try grey market Starexes, they're a lot more comfortable than the ones sold by HARI.
    Sir Boybi, can you help me convince my parents in the GS HVX?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2011 Ford E-150 Club Wagon vs 2011 Hyundai Grand Starex HVX