New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by stolen*soul View Post
    Oops sorry guys. I failed to mention. I am choosing na between the TOTL models - 1.5E Jazz, 1.5E City, 1.6 Accent blue and Fiesta Sport na.

So how is your rankings na in terms of

1) Space
    2) Fuel Consumption
    3) After sales customer service
    4) Resale value
    5) Parts availability
    Bro, best talaga to test drive. Each one of us has their own reasons for buying the car they choose. It usually the Test Drive that reinforces or convinces you to get that model. I'll offer my opinion on the Rankings:

1. Space - Jazz (1), City (2), Accent (3) and Fiesta Sport (4). Tho I think City and Accent have almost the same space. Jazz has the most coz the rear seats fold flat.

2. FC - Jazz has won three times (2008-2010) the "Most Fuel Efficient Award" from Media's Choice. Also, Jazz ranked 2nd in the 2009 DOE Eco Run. With the 1.5 model * 27km/L. The Jazz was only beaten by the Suzuki Celerio. The City registered 15km/L. Since Accent and Fiesta are both new models and were not included in that run. We cannot fully determine if they are better in FC. But I think they have a very hard task in beating the Jazz in this Category which the Jazz has dominated since it's arrival in '08.

3. After Sales Customer Service - This entire depends on the dealership. May mga dealers na pangit service, meron din ok ung services talaga. The brand doesn't 100% dictate it.

4. Resale Value - Jazz (1), City (2), Fiesta (3) and Accent (4).

5. Parts Availability - City (1), Fiesta (2), Accent (3) and Jazz (4).

Hopes this gives you an idea. But try doing some more research, you'll find that people choose the Jazz more. But its a close race between the Jazz and the Fiesta Sport.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^
    Are you sure that the Fiesta's resale value will be higher than the Accent?

Sure ka mas ok ang availability ng parts ng Fiesta?

Anyway, this will be a toss between Jazz and Accent. Safe pick yung Jazz. Until now kasi wait and see parin tayo sa Accent 1.6 kasi konti palang ang meron.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would bet its easier to get parts for the Fiesta than thee Accent. Simple reason. Fiesta is made in Thailand, while Accent is made in Korea. Logistics will tell you its much easier to get stuff from Thailand...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2011 City 1.3S AT or 2011 Jazz 1.3S AT or Hyundai Accent 1.4 AT