New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Prado might be the more superior offroader between the two due to the KDSS. But then, I'm not a big fan of the looks. I may not like the Pajero's flattened nose (I like the previous gen. Pajero's face more), but it, at least, looks better than the Prado's (subjective opinion only). The Pajero looks really good in black and shiny 22" rims. If you want more power from that engine, you may consider chipping. But then, the Koreans have much more potential in this department. The Mohave has a ladder frame chassis, I really want to see how it fares off road.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i like the pajero more

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    mga gurus, which is better? overall? nakakalito kasi e.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Pajero mas mura dahil sa JPEPA. From 3.45M naging 2.75M nalang yung price. Ang Prado kasi hindi kasama sa JPEPA discount kaya nasa around 3.6M parin ang price. The engine power is pretty much the same at 163ps for the Prado and 165ps for the Pajero, and 410Nm for the Prado and 373Nm for the Pajero. The Prado may have better off road capability though, courtesy of the KDSS. But if you're really bent on getting the Prado, you might as well add 500k and get the 4.0M LC200 Landcruiser which is included in the JPEPA and had 500k slashed from its original SRP. You may consider some other choices like the 2.8M Hyundai Veracruz and the 3.2M Kia Mohave. Both are much, much more powerful than the Prado and the Pajero having 3.0 liter V6 CRDi's. So its a toss-up between affordability, prestige, off road capability and power then.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pajero is more prestigious than the prado, and for the price it's almost a steal

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Or you can get the CX9 since it's cheap right now with it's class, just forget the FC. The best is Patrol Royale, but the worst in price.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Or you can get the CX9 since it's cheap right now with it's class, just forget the FC. The best is Patrol Royale, but the worst in price.
    I agree, the much cheaper Mazda CX-9 may be the better option, plus its wider and longer than the Pajero.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Okay din ang Pajero BK.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Okay din ang Pajero BK.
    Magkano na ba BK ngayon, eggman ?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pajero. Pero kung gusto mo ng Toyota ay LC200 nalang. Kukuha sana kami Expedition next month pero LC200 nalang kunin namin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2010 toyota prado vs. 2010 mitsubishi pajero