New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010

mga sir! d naman ako bibili ng ganito kamahal ngayon...
    Gusto ko lang malaman kung ano talaga mas maganda...
    para alam ko na bibilhin ko kung maka afford na..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    IMHO, I'd save a little more and get an LC200. While spec for spec I think the Prado is more up-to-date than the Pajero, I just can't help but look at it as a glorified Fortuner or a stripped-down LC200 and not as a unique car in itself.

I don't know the specs of the new Dubai-spec version that they are reportedly selling here though..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    No offense meant. I somehow can't appreciate the Prado's current look. Looks gay for me. The macho factor isn't there anymore, unlike the previous one ... tignan mo pa lang, may WOW factor na talaga. Well syempre, hindi yon mawawala sa current prado dahil sa price. But other than that ? I don't find anything special in it.

Ugly siya, para sakin.

So Pajero for me. Or if you can afford the LC200, then dun ako.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd get the Pajero due to its much cheaper price tag courtesy of JPEPA, the Rockford Fosgate sound system and the nameplate that bears more gravitas (its not under any other SUV in Mitsubishi's lineup, unlike the Prado). But if there were other choices, I'd consider the cheaper and immensely more powerful Hyundai Veracruz (240ps/462Nm), Kia Mohave (250ps/550Nm) or the Jeep Commander Overland 3.0CRD (218ps/500Nm) compared to the Pajero's (165ps/373Nm) and the Prado's (163ps/410Nm). But if you're really bent on getting the Prado, I'd suggest you get the LC200 Landcruiser instead, which is included in the JPEPA tax cut, so that its price is not far off from the Prado. Besides, you'd be driving the same car as our president!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Actually, the LC200 is outselling all other Korean/Jap/American large SUVs right now. Funny that's the case, considering it does cost 4.5M (this, however, I think is the pre-JPEPA price).

And as GTi started talking power, the LC200's got 280 horses . Pathetic output per liter though as the 3.0 engine from Hyundai makes 85% of the power at only 66% of the displacement.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Actually, the LC200 is outselling all other Korean/Jap/American large SUVs right now. Funny that's the case, considering it does cost 4.5M (this, however, I think is the pre-JPEPA price).

And as GTi started talking power, the LC200's got 280 horses . Pathetic output per liter though as the 3.0 engine from Hyundai makes 85% of the power at only 66% of the displacement.
    Actually majority ng LC200 na nakikita mo sa roads ay grey market na GXR.Nasa 4.065 Million Pesos nalang ang LC200 VX ng TMPC pero medyo bare yan so go for the GXR sa grey market.

Prado?I think okay naman sya pero pricey.Though maganda yung grey market na VX-L D-4D variant na nasa 4.2 Million Pesos.

Pajero BK?Mura lang sya ngayon actually kaya okay rin na choice to kung kulang ka sa budget.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    No offense meant. I somehow can't appreciate the Prado's current look. Looks gay for me. The macho factor isn't there anymore, unlike the previous one ... tignan mo pa lang, may WOW factor na talaga. Well syempre, hindi yon mawawala sa current prado dahil sa price. But other than that ? I don't find anything special in it.

Ugly siya, para sakin.

So Pajero for me. Or if you can afford the LC200, then dun ako.
    Ito ba sinasabi mo?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Kung ganito lang sana kalaki ang standard rims ng Pajero BK dito.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tough selection...

Engine: Pajero (D4D woes...)

Interior: hmm.. Prado, its newer

Exterior:
    Front :Pajero mas macho
    Rear : Prado

4wd system : Prado, look it up on youtube.com

suspension: Prado kung me KDSS

Price: Pajero

Overall : Pajero engine & price is a big factor

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ito ba sinasabi mo?

:rofl: Yan nga. Ewan ko, mas trip ko yan kaysa sa ngayon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2010 toyota prado vs. 2010 mitsubishi pajero