Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Which of the three is better in terms of:

1. features
    2. comfort
    3. safety
    4. how good to drive

Please give your inputs to help us decide on what should be the replacement of our '03 Expedition.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    2010 Ford Expedition EL - gets my vote
    In terms of riding comfort, cargo space (eight passengers + ample luggages) and safety. I'm not sure how it drives but it could be safe to say, like a barge. :D

Downside is its gas consumption. But come to think of it, with all the space available, you only need to use 1 vehicle (the Expedition). With the Prado or Pajero, you need to compromise between passenger or cargo. Or simple have another car/vehicle convoy you when you are ferrying people.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would like to add one aspect: Reliability

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    None of these beasts are thrifty with petrol.

might as well go for broke and get the biggest of them all - the even bigger Expedition EL.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The 2010 Expedition is already the Expedition EL. I know that in terms of space the Expedition beats the Prado and the Pajero, because we own one right now. What I'm asking is if among those three, which is the safest, most comfortable (softest ride but still firm), easy to drive, and can fit 8 persons including the luggages (usually small traveling bags and small backpacks). Most of all, value for money. The only gripe on the Expedition is that the brakes does not bite immediately, you have to depress the pedals harder.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1 montero and 1 fortuner FTW hahahaha!
    seriously mas gusto ko porma ng land cruiser lalo ung white!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The 2010 Expedition is already the Expedition EL. I know that in terms of space the Expedition beats the Prado and the Pajero, because we own one right now. What I'm asking is if among those three, which is the safest, most comfortable (softest ride but still firm), easy to drive, and can fit 8 persons including the luggages (usually small traveling bags and small backpacks). Most of all, value for money. The only gripe on the Expedition is that the brakes does not bite immediately, you have to depress the pedals harder.
    The Ford Expedition's crash rating:
    EXPY crash test

The Pajero:
    http://www.ancap.com.au/results/152/

Can't find any data for the current LC or its sister the LX...
    Last edited by scharnhorst; December 31st, 2009 at 04:21 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    expedition el. very big. gas consumption is bad but if it will be used to fit 8pax sulit na. parang 2 oto na. masaya pa kasi sama sama sa isang oto.

ung pajero and prado kasi parang 5pax plus 2 lang sa 3rd row

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Have you considered Tahoe/Suburban?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    prado, nadala na ako sa ford expedition

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
2010 Ford Expedition vs. 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado vs. 2010 Mitsubishi Pajero