New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    SX4 na lang kaysa jazz. mataas ng konti clearance versatile din naman yun interior. CBU japan. maganda yun puti hehe. downsides ng sx4 resale, love it/hate it exterior, mas mataas FC?, parts and maintenance cost parehas lang sa jazz pero mas madami casa ng honda.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    baka gusto mo din tignan yun toyota innova J...if second hand siguro naman my kakilala kayo or fren of a fren mechanic to see the unit...ok yun carens kaya lang ang mahal ng brandnew

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thanks all for the feedback...looks like the choices are SX4 and Carens, if I do decide not to get the Jazz

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    pwede mo pa dagdag grand livina. parang carens din. or avanaza

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Carens bro. It's the best of both worlds between your choices.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wala. Hehe.

Ok din carens. Not a car you'd want to keep for a long time though

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gabster_26 View Post

- Are there any other good DIESEL AUV/SUV alternatives to the Crosswind? I don't think anything else can match its ruggedness, space and power at that price point. It's not too big either...ayaw ko naman ng malalaki tulad ng Montero, etc. I don't like the Innova and the Adventure, the Sportage is too small, secondhand Tucsons and ASXs are too expensive.

Please feel free to bring up other considerations I may have missed All I want is a modern, fuel-efficient, safe, comfortable, and versatile car that grows with my needs, that I can keep for 5-7 years then sell.
    Sorry bro but in my opinion the crosswind shouldn't be on your list. It's not powerful, modern, safe and comfortable. If you considered the crosswind, then don't cross out the entry level montero from your list, i think it fits what you want in a car better and its not a much bigger car compared to the crosswind. I also would consider the innova to be fit for your needs, it may not look as macho as the crosswind but its a much much more modern car. Its modern, fuel efficient, safe, comfortable and versatile and you can resell it in 5-7 years without much problems. It's also quite rugged has good space and power. If ayaw mo talaga Innova, then maybe take a look at the Avanza. It also fits your needs. I'd rather get the Avanza kaysa crosswind. I think the crosswind was an okay car 10 years ago, but now in this day and age, i think its only okay as a utility car or commercial vehicle. Its just so dated.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Why not try a Toyota avanza it's cheaper to maintain and with an FC which is not bad.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by alsil28 View Post
    Why not try a Toyota avanza it's cheaper to maintain and with an FC which is not bad.
    kayalang diesel ata gusto ni TS

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    go for the JAZZ... pogi talaga... tama yung isang nagsabi dito na pag solo ka driving your jazz, you feel like your binata ulit..hehehe

one time my nakasabay ako crosswind sa carwash..and he keep on staring on my jazz..feeling ko tuloy very proud ako owning a jazz.

pero seryoso sir..try to test drive all the cars in your list..then you decide kung ano gusto mo..last mo itest ang jazz..and feel the

cabin..ibang iba talaga.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast