New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    if between the two, i am leaning towards the camry (in black please). it just looks so modern and refreshing. a thumbs up for Toyota for this! a boo however for the ridiculously skyrocketing price of their premium models.

but if it were my money, I'd rather spend it on a Mazda6 2.3L as it is priced at least 200K less than the base model Accord and Camry while carrying the same if not better features.
    I second the motion

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Camry V6 3.5Q for me .....
    Ditto. V6 to V6, Camry hands down. There's many who appreciate the headroom/roominess at the back along with ample hp, including yours truly.

Toyota lowered the price of the base V6 to the point it's sticker price is only $2k more than the sticker of our 06 Sonata, the same ballpark as the Mazda 6 V6, actually undercuts the base V6 Accord sedan by at least $1k, and the 07 Altima V6 by $2k.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 4th, 2007 at 08:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    For me, mas ok sa loob ng Accord.

All black (IIRC), within easy reach mga buttons, hindi masakit sa mata center console, etc.

Mas ok naman sa features at exterior ang Camry.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    For me, mas ok sa loob ng Accord.

All black (IIRC), within easy reach mga buttons, hindi masakit sa mata center console, etc.

Mas ok naman sa features at exterior ang Camry.
    I don't know. Looking at the dashes of both cars, the Camry seems to have the better ergonomics than the Accord. From experience, I'd say the big buttons and rotary dials on the Camry are much easier to deal with (while keeping my eyes straight ahead) than those little buttons on the Accord. Those little buttons will force me to glance down away from the road just so I can see what I'm doing.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Get the Camry.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    definitely Camry

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    +1 for Subaru Legacy

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    +1 for Subaru Legacy
    The Legacy is technically a compact. Even the Mazda 6 has much more room.

Checking out passenger volume, the Accord actually has more passenger room than the Camry. But, the higher roofline of the Camry means more headroom.

While I like the performance of the turbo Legacy and it's turbo 4, I'd like to see how well it does with a full load of passengers compared to these midsize sedans with bigger V6 engines

Cruising range is interesting:
    The Camry has a cruising range of 462 miles.
    The Accord has a cruising range of 393 miles.
    The Mazda 6 has a cruising range of 396 miles.
    The Legacy GT has a cruising range of 372 miles despite having a 4-cylinder engine probably because of the smaller fuel tank.
    My 06 Sonata V6 has a cruising range of 425 miles in comparison.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    C A M R Y

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The legacy is a compact? Is that based on internal volume or something? I rode in one and the feel was definitely exec sedan to me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2007 camry vs 2007 accord