New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ Yup hehe, but if it's my money, I'll never get a 1st gen of any all-new body models hehe, lugi eh, in a year or two, a newer, fresher design of the same car will come out at the same cost. Pag dating ng bentahan, lugi ka rin sa presyo dahil 1st gen even though 90% of the car is the same as the facelifted ones.

Not to mention the problems that come with untested units sa real-world.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Honda is the manufacturer that absolutely facelifts their models after three years since a model's initial release. But if its a Toyota, dont expect any *significant* facelifts on their vehicle line-up. The exception to that is the Revo, which spawned so many looks in its 5 to 6 yrs of existence.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    ^^^ Yup hehe, but if it's my money, I'll never get a 1st gen of any all-new body models hehe, lugi eh, in a year or two, a newer, fresher design of the same car will come out at the same cost. Pag dating ng bentahan, lugi ka rin sa presyo dahil 1st gen even though 90% of the car is the same as the facelifted ones.

Not to mention the problems that come with untested units sa real-world.
    he's got a point. why not consider an Adventure or an L300?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Honda or toyota? as of now ok yung new civic pero sabi friend ko pag may nasira sa dash kahit ilaw man lang o radio palit ka buong dashboard!!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^ i seriously doubt that lol

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013
    Honda or toyota? as of now ok yung new civic pero sabi friend ko pag may nasira sa dash kahit ilaw man lang o radio palit ka buong dashboard!!
    di naman cguro ..ang mahal noon buong dashboard ,
    eh hindi naman iyon ang nasira,kundi ilaw or radio

parang naging disposable ang dash ng Civic everytime na baklasin

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hi.. thanks po sa reply.. yup, tama si mazdamazda, lumabas na yung 2007 Altis.. wala masyado difference sa current na Altis..
    hmm, may point din si theveed, cge we'll think about it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2007 altis? eto ba yung Altis S??....dress-up lang ito diba?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    altis s? basically... a dressed up altis 1.6J... a dumb move if you ask me...

why dress up the base model (not even fitted with even basic safety features)? on the contrary... a lot do actually do this (e.g. seen a lot of innova j with stepboard, bullbar, spoiler, window visor, body cladding, etc.)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tagal kasi ng new corolla...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2007 altis or 2006 civic, pls help us decide