New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I like the X-Trail pero i'm gonna pick the Escape. i've noticed that more women drive the New Escape and even the old one, it means it's a chick magnet.
    Talo lang ang interior ng Escape specially kung low end ang kukunin mo. Sa X-Trail naman para syang baby patrol. Kaso 2.5 displacement. Prepare to burn some cash on fuel.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Escape 2.3 also burns a lot of fuel so it won't really matter. Marami rin naman chic nag dridrive ng Xtrail, pero wala tatalo sa Vios and Jazz hehe.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Talo lang ang interior ng Escape specially kung low end ang kukunin mo. Sa X-Trail naman para syang baby patrol. Kaso 2.5 displacement. Prepare to burn some cash on fuel.
    It's livable naman ung XLS but i agree the XLT's has beter interior. One thing i hated about the X-Trail before was the instrument panel was located in the middle. But thank you Nissan for putting it back in front of the driver.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What does the ice represent in Ford Escape Ice?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    naging hyundai thread uli ah

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^
    In Car Entertainment.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i'll take the escape with it's price........

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If you are looking for appeal in appearance, the escape has nothing much to boast since the body has been there for sometime and the design is more on the conservative style; parang mga explorer. But the ride is quite good (meaning: di matagtag) and the 2.3L power is sufficient to outrun most cars in MM streets. You can only sprint so far lang naman. But if want more speed, I guess you have to look at diesels.

As for consumption, pare-pareho lang siguro silang lahat; mga 6km/li. What to expect in a 2.0li+ gas fed engine?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Had the same dilemma late last year but opted for the escape. first consideration was the tucson but after 3 mos promised has elapsed and still no definite time table on when we can have it we decided to look for another car. I really liked the interior of the xtrail and the overall look while my wife preferred the escape. we finally decided to get the escape due to its lower price. if im not mistaken the price difference is more than 100k for the xlt model and the lower end automatic of xtrail. so far we are satisfied with the escape's performance but it really is a gas guzzler at 5km/li mostly city driving. Thank you.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Anak ng.

Bakit nadamay nanaman ang Hyundai?

Doon lang tayo sa choices ng TS. Kasi kapag pinasok ang Hyundai dito sure na panalo nanaman ang Tucson eh.

Yung Tucson R-eVGT GLS-Premium walang pila, correction lang. Wala lang bumibili kasi "mahal" daw sabi ng mga can't afford.

BTT: Nissan X-Trail CVT.

Can't wait to test drive my uncle's X-Trail X-Tronic CVT 4WD. Tagal ng plates eh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2.3 ford Escape ice 4x2 vs 2.5 Nissan X-Trail 4x2