New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Mga sir Ano kya sa palagay ninyo mas ok dito sa 2?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa dalawa, X-Trail na syempre. The Escape is a good, solid and comfortable car. But it just can't compete with the newer ones out there anymore. But then, if I was getting an X-Trail, I might as well get a Tucson Theta II or a base spec Santa Fe Theta II instead.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    tnx sir pero tanong lang po ganon ba talaga kaganda ngayon ang hyundai kasi prang narurupukan ako sa interior nito. ANd konti lang laman ng bulsa ko kya nag hahanap ako ng matibay kasi 5-10 years kong balak gamitin to.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Napapahanap tuloy ako sa iba Vitara, Escape, TUcson, Xtrail konting review pa makakapag decide na siguro ako at dipende na din sa price

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Kung Escape kukunin mo dun ka na sa 4x2 XLT version kase yan yung top of the line nila sa 4x2. Hinde plastic ang mga loob nyan compare to 4x2 XLS version.

Pero sa power and interior X-Trail ka na bro, 2.5 yata displacement nito which is guzzler din. Kung diesel ka naman bro Tucson na top of the line kaso mahaba pila dyan. Santa Fe yata bagsak mo.

Edit:

Sama mo na pala CRV 2.4 bro, test drive mo na lang lahat then decide :-)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Don't overlook Hyundai, there are a force to be reckoned with these days.

As for your comparo, X-Trail ako. Escape kasi, puro facelift ng facelift.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hyundai's nowadays are really good. Just ask the Hyundai lovers in the Hyundai threads. The Santa Fe is especially good. Even the base-spec Santa Fe 2.4CVVT is much better than the X-Trail and it seats two more people. The Tucson is fine, and there is no shortage of gas variants but apparently, I'm one of the few who aren't impressed with its looks. I suggest you ring up the much-hyped-Hyundai-SA-in-Tsikot EJ Sibayan at 09052328850 for a good deal.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Test drive all of them and buy what makes you smile while driving. I'd choose the Xtrail CVT though.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Xtrail.

The escape is good, but the xtrail is just way better. Looks palang.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    I like the X-Trail pero i'm gonna pick the Escape. i've noticed that more women drive the New Escape and even the old one, it means it's a chick magnet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
2.3 ford Escape ice 4x2 vs 2.5 Nissan X-Trail 4x2