New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by striker_24 View Post
    But what sedan are you using or did you use already that you like most?

Sent from my 8_96_Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i have experience with sentra, altis, lancer cvt. the 2003 lancer was the nicest drive for me. alas, it also had the most horrendous fuel appetite. 6 km/li. and that was before our traffic gridlocks of today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my most comfortable ride today is the old innova diesel MT.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's big on the inside (i'm big), has ample pulling ability, has a very nice (to me) clutch pedal and stickshift, and has ample space for passenger and bagaje. matipid din sa krudo (330 km per 1000 peso load).
    and it's so well built, i haven't had to replace anything except the brake pads, tires and shocks, since 2005.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Nice..kaso medyo mahal na ang innova ngayon..
    Check pa tuloy ako ibang sedan na kasya sa budget..Sana mkahnap medyo malaki..hehe..

Salamat..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    The City, ciaz and altis all have good legroom.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    How bout the parts of ciaz? Available ba sa market maliban sa casa?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Also anu tinitingnan sa pagpili? Like what type of service or inclusions dpat ttingnan? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    How bout the parts of ciaz? Available ba sa market maliban sa casa?

yes and no.
    it's a new model. it may take some time for parts to be available outside the casa. so, no, po.
    but its engine is basically the same as that in their other, older product lines. so yes, here.
    pareho ang engines ng ciaz, swift at ertiga. so may piyesas outside nang casa.
    but the body components, casa lang muna yan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For around 900k for an MT sedan, it is a choice between a Toyota Altis 1.6G (gasoline) or the VW Jetta 1.6L (diesel). They may not carry six people but both cars can sit 5 medium-sized people decently. These compacts offer more interior space than subcompacts (City, Vios, etc.). Despite being gasoline-powered, the Altis offers decent fuel efficiency and carries the Toyota badge. The VW Jetta is better in terms of fuel efficiency due to its turbo diesel engine and the torque offered by the engine offers decent performance. The Jetta is well-built compared to Asian compacts as it carries the quality expected of Euro cars. The challenge with the Jetta, since it is quite new locally, is that you are limited to the Ayala-owned dealerships for parts and services. VW-PH follows a 12-month or 15k KM PMS cycle so you only need to change oil once a year.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Altis G MT kung papasok sa budget. Pede rin Jazz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Hi guys,

Please suggest on what car should I buy? I don't know much about the specs of a car or what to look for when buying one.

These are things that should be considered:

1. Be able to ride 5 or 6 persons (including the driver) - is Sedan possible?
    2. I will primarily use it as my ride from home to office (metro manila) - not yet married
    3. Less than P900k
    4. Prefer diesel (but you may also suggest cars using gasoline and please tell me why you prefer gas compared to diesel, if ever)
    5. Fuel consumption
    6. Also prefer MT but I don't know if the traffic in Metro Manila (did not experience yet to drive in Metro Manila, I usually drive in our province Bicol) will let me regret for choosing it instead of AT.. :-D
    7. Parts should be available in the market (not only on CASA)
    8. Freebies or discount? :-D

I already have 2 cars in mind but did not schedule yet a test drive as I am considering also the opinions of the members here.

Thank you so much.

1.) either jazz, juke or mobilio - pero mas lamang sa akin jazz

2.) Naku singol ka. Jazz or Juke

3.) Pasok na pasok mobilio and jazz

4.) Gasoline syempre. Sa isang single walang angas pag diesel. Pang pamilyado na diesel. At mabantot/masakit sa ulo amoy diesel lalo na sa garahe.

5.) Matipid fuel consumption ng jazz at mobilio.

6.) Mas ok talaga manual trans

7.) Madali parts ng honda pero im not sure pag nissan.

8.) Sa naalala ko meron less discount at vouchers.

In conclusion mas ok jazz kasi single ka pa. At pwede mo maihiga flat mga upuan as in flat hindi yung tiklop lang.

Wag ka magdiesel ng single. Bagsak mo nyan colorum.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast