New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Boss's, Chief's,

Planning to change my car to a bigger vehicle such as a van or a utility vehicle, to accomodate my family, but I only have a limited budget. I've already searched the likes of (L300, LiteAce, TownAce) both local and subic, FX, Space Wagon, etc. My primary corn is its reliability and economy, then comfort and etc. Hoping for your responses and recommendations regarding my quiry.

Thank you and more power!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Toyota FX, easy to source parts or even replacement parts. You'll have the engine in the front, not like other vans where engine is either under the front seats or besides you.

Gusto mo palit pinto or palit makina madali lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Boss's, Chief's,

Planning to change my car to a bigger vehicle such as a van or a utility vehicle, to accomodate my family, but I only have a limited budget. I've already searched the likes of (L300, LiteAce, TownAce) both local and subic, FX, Space Wagon, etc. My primary corn is its reliability and economy, then comfort and etc. Hoping for your responses and recommendations regarding my quiry.

Thank you and more power!
    Kia Besta/Hyundai Grace. wala sa choices mo hehehehe.
    Pero among your choices, L300 na ko. Para madaming parts. Space wagon, i think will not fit into your budget.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir's, Thank you for your comments & suggestions!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    L300 hyundai or BESTA

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    L300 or pregio

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hyundai grace, mas ok ang hitsura than L3 for me. same parts (engine) lang din like l300.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hyundai Grace din for me. Dami parts and mura kaysa sa Mitsu on some cases. Do a search on the Hyundai Grace here in Tsikot.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guru's, Chief's,

Thank you very much for your inputs. Last choices would be the L300, Grace and the FX. Will just wait for the appropriate and well conditioned vehicle that will fit my Budget. Thanks Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    in terms of carrying capacity, it's hard to beat the L300...but afaik a lot of people have complained about the driver's seat getting real hot after extended driving; dunno if DIY installing some insulation will solve it. haven't heard any similar complaints with the grace/besta/pregio...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
140 to 150T budget van