New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    what are my choices? just a simple car that will save me money on maintenance, fuel, depreciation, and will get me to where i wanna go...

thanks..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i suggest a Nissan Sentra Series-III Ex Saloon...

it's well beyond the budget (mostly 95s some 96s)...
    its got a 1.4L DOHC 16v engine with 90hp and EFI so its adequately powerful and fuel efficient.
    power steering, alloy wheels, trademark cool Nissan AC, stereo.

it's easy on maintenance and for sure, a car that old wont depreciate much...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pretty slim pickings there. That Sentra, maybe some older "big body" Corollas, Lancers... no Civics... unless you get lucky, but even then, a Civic in that range will be pretty old and probably not worth it.

Kia Pride, likely, but finding one in good condition is pretty hard. At least you'll have enough change to refresh/replace anything that needs maintenance.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Pride...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mike01 View Post
    what are my choices? just a simple car that will save me money on maintenance, fuel, depreciation, and will get me to where i wanna go...

thanks..
    A good condition KIA PRIDE would save you quite a bit of money in terms of purchase price and even in spare parts when its time to replace/repair something on the car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    120k-130k? pretty limited selection.
    how bout the sentra series 3? or a big bodied corolla XE? or probably a lancer itlog?

but then, based on the rules of getting a second hand car, you should be only be spending around 110k for the car, and the rest for repairs.

for 110k, among your choices would be:

a lancer singkit (kung may makukuha ka pang GTi - astig!)
    a dihatsu charade (cool car)
    or a mazda 323 (yung before the familia series....)
    or a corolla 89-92 series

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    i suggest go for a brand new car or a 2000 - up model. ur budget actually is enough for down payment.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kia Pride for me... may mga Year 2000 pa yata na Kia Pride.. ayaw ko lang dun is yung sedan, gusto ko yung hatch. hehehe

Or kung ayaw mo Kia, go fo Nissan (model 1993 to 1997)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    you can get a good conditioned charade with your budget. i could refer you to my friend.

0906XXXXXX
    Last edited by jedi; May 16th, 2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Ad posting is not allowed

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    130k? napakagandang KIA pride na nyan. w/ sound set up pa. napaka praktikal na sasakyan. buong engine nya is only 8 to 9k. yung shell ng pinto is only 800 pesos sa visayas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
120k-130k 2nd hand car