New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Guys, looking to buy a car soon... just wanted to get your inputs on which one i should get. any news if a new Jazz will be coming out anytime soon? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18
    Hi Guys, looking to buy a car soon... just wanted to get your inputs on which one i should get. any news if a new Jazz will be coming out anytime soon? Thanks!
    Save your self the head ache and get the jazz. Although the crdi accent is a great car, hyundai has many negative feedback about it's after sales service here in tsikot.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Depends on what you're looking for.

The Jazz, for me, looks better, has better fit and finish, and is more spacious. The Accent on the other hand, is more economical and has gobs of low-end torque that make it very peppy around the city.

Personally, I'd get the Accent any day. A white one in manual, with 16" rims from the automatic.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    go for the accent its more practical than the jazz at same price range. regarding CASA issues, every brand/car distributor has its own share of negative feedback

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    nice choices.
    i own a jazz pero with these two choice, i think i'll go for the accent crdi simply because its diesel. more economical, LOTS of low end torque which the jazz so lack off. tas lagyan mo ng devil's own, game over na.
    not bad din naman ang looks ng accent hatch crdi. maganda sya for me.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    accent for me... better FC, more power, new model and design....

IMO better resale value bec. its A DIESEL and more economical....

IMO value for money Accent diesel a/t.... ang laki ng matitipid mo sa fuel....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I like both cars, pero para maiba naman especially now na napakarami na ng jazz and fitt sa kalsada, Accent with CRDI engine gets my vote. So far, wala pa naman issue for this accent model. for me the only advantage ng jazz over accent hatch na nakikita ko is the maintenance cost, mas mahal sigurado maintenance ng accent hatchback, yung jazz subok na ang tibay, pwde maintenance nito kahit sa suking talyer or gasoline station lang without any worries....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Split ako, I own an Accent that's why I know the hatch will deliver. Pero kasi sa mga suspension stories ng mga boys sa teamaccentph. Hintay hintay muna sa feedback sir. Join us at our fb page and be well enlightened before you make your purchase. Ako, non-casa boy. Although marami naman parts ang Accent CRDi ko (gen1) iba pa din ang JDM Cars pagdating sa quality replacements, alam mo na agad ang good replacement brands like (Bendix, Nok, Vic etc) sa Koreans mangangapa ka pa. Case in point, I used parts mall brake pads and boom! may grinding sound yung brakes ko ngayon hehehe :p things like that. pero kung kaya mo magpa-casa all the way. Mag Accent ka na. Tipid to sa consumption for sure.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thanks for the replies Guys!!!! appreciate it... still torn though... like what was mentioned here, my fear lang with the accent is the reliability of hyundai and the casa service... for the jazz nman its a safe choice but un nga mejo old model na tlga sha...

Thanks again! hope to get more feedback!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Thanks for the replies Guys!!!! appreciate it... still torn though... like what was mentioned here, my fear lang with the accent is the reliability of hyundai and the casa service... for the jazz nman its a safe choice but un nga mejo old model na tlga sha...

Thanks again! hope to get more feedback!
    And you have to bear in mind, this model (Jazz)is about to be replaced next year. Pero ownership is different story, it includes cost of running, maintenance, spare parts availability and resale and all. Weigh your priorities too.
    Last edited by basti08; March 11th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast