New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i would also go with the altis. it's bigger, wider & more stable in the open highway.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Altis is a +1 on the size. But the comparison isn't even. It's like you're comparing an altis to an avanza.

So maybe to the TS, would you consider changing the choices? From city -> Lancer EX instead?
    The price range is what made these two compete against each other. The EX is on the 900k range already, and a 2.0 will be thirsty for gas so that's out of the comparison. Better to have a test drive between the two.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    The price range is what made these two compete against each other. The EX is on the 900k range already, and a 2.0 will be thirsty for gas so that's out of the comparison. Better to have a test drive between the two.
    900k? How about the GLS CVT? the non-ex lancer? It's just ranging from 600+ to 700k+ right?

So anyways, if you match the comparison then you will get equal answers. Unlike this, I think im the only one who picked the City, dunno why.....Honda Lover maybe?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Renz!: :P hahaha

for me altis or civic maybe :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    900k? How about the GLS CVT? the non-ex lancer? It's just ranging from 600+ to 700k+ right?
    Yeah but its the old model.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah but its the old model.
    Hmm... I agree.

If the TS is focused at the FC. Maybe he should compare the vios to the city

OR. The altis to the Ford Focus instead.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mukang labanan kasi ng price eh... Even me if I had P805K flat and no more additions I would seriously consider getting the base Altis over the high end lower model...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ The base-model altis lacks features unlike the 1.5E City :2thumbsup:

But we're talking about the 1.6G altis :sad:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    To the thread starter; can you pls post the offers for both cars?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    simple lang sagot dyan wala na paligoy ligoy pa....pataas nanaman ang gas ngyn! kng mapera ka bale wala syo yun gastos sa gas, pero kng wala ka pera tulad ko. sa matpid ka sa gas.. yun lng yun. 2 magkaibang kotse pero isa lng ang gamit nila parehas dadalhin ka sa nais mong puntahan. wala yun sa porma o presyo ng kotse...kasi isa lng naman nagpapatakbo nun kung hindi gasolina. we all know na ang katapat ng city is vios then altis vs civic. kya malamang talo ang city.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
09 City 1.5E or 09 Altis 1.6 G a/t