New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    1.1 of course for QQ.

same price at 350K

sa casa yung pica, naka-mags na at A/T, leather seats and upgrade HU.
    yung chery, well, brand new...

ano kaya? hindi ko pa kasi alam ang reviews sa QQ e. pero yung Pica, meron ako M/T, very happy ako sa kanya, kaso yung pica na binebenta, parang mahal sa 06 model pati na rin sa ODO kasi 21K na.

inputs greatly appreciated.

car will be for my wife :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Picanto ako!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The mileage is just right for the Picanto. Average should be 10,000 kilometers/year.

Wait, you're telling us that you are buying another small car? If you have so much faith on the Chinese... They I wouldn't hold you back.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The mileage is just right for the Picanto. Average should be 10,000 kilometers/year.

Wait, you're telling us that you are buying another small car? If you have so much faith on the Chinese... They I wouldn't hold you back.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pica!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'll chose the Picanto over the QQ for the following reasons:
    -familiarity, given that you own one...also feature-wise advantage na with the mags, upgraded HU and most of all AT...palagay ko di ka na dehado given the 21K mileage so long as makinis pa at no broken materials inside.
    -at this stage, I'm still hesitant to pour that amount of money for a QQ offering.
    -the Picanto is still the BETTER car, IMO.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i went to have my car service and my dealer is also serving cherry. I asked kung ok ang qq ang sabi nila dami daw nag claim ng warranty.. heheheh.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    "I'll chose the Picanto over the QQ for the following reasons:
    -familiarity, given that you own one...also feature-wise advantage na with the mags, upgraded HU and most of all AT...palagay ko di ka na dehado given the 21K mileage so long as makinis pa at no broken materials inside.
    -at this stage, I'm still hesitant to pour that amount of money for a QQ offering.
    -the Picanto is still the BETTER car, IMO."

this is why i'd go for the pica

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pica!, How about the Getz?, its one of the better looking compact cars out there.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    For me mahal ang 350k na preowned picanto. Why not go for getz na lang or baka mahanap na preowned vios na lang for lady drivers ok yun basta AT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
06 Pica vs b/new QQ