New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hi mga tsikoteers! tanong ko lang kung ano pipiliin nyo sa dalawa? :D gusto ko sana malaman mga opinyon nyo dito sa 2 kotse. thanks :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    swift, looks much better than jazz. euro HB-like.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    oo nga e :D iba ang dating! oo nga pala 1.5 liter yung jazz vs 1.5 liter swift :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The Swift is becoming a fad in other countries. Other than looks Jazz is better.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hi eqa, have you driven the swift already?
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; September 22nd, 2005 at 08:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i havnt tested both cars but basing on the looks, swift looks sweet. I want to test drive both cars!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    unless there's a 1.3L variant for the swift, sa jazz ako -- although both seem a little overpriced for me

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    eq, one more question, whats your top speed with your jazz? when and where?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    It starts of with great views and then tightens up really good. This is where I go to see if I still have the guts to 'attack' a challenging road. One of the last real driver's roads within easy reach of Manila if I'm allowed to say so. Wonderful wonderful wonderful venue to test your skills and mettle and more importantly---- your car. Ive done the run there in my other rides and i know the Jazz will give me just as much fun and excitement.

you should also try out PILILIA, back end route when going to QUEZON... technical twisties and smooth asphalt roads! be it by car or by bike, this route always pulls a smile in my face.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    How do i get there? LOL I need a map! Seriously though, would like to find out how I can access that place (Im a newbie when it comes to going North or in this case East).... its good to know that there are still a few good roads left where you can experience the thrill of driving
    sorry mods, medyo OT

the route will be antipolo - teresa - pililia - famy, its best if you would check out the map.. this route is confusing for first timers.
    i woul'dnt advice testing your skills on a sunday though.. lot's of big bikers and scooterista's hone their banking skills during this day there (including me lols)

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
05 Honda Jazz or 05 Suzuki Swift?