New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mazda3 kung ako tatanungin mo. Like you mentioned, the next Civic is just around the corner. It would suck bigtime if your X month old car is instantly "the previous model"

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    any idea on what the next gen Honda civic looks?

ba ka mag droollllllllllllll tayo to the max pag lumabas yun just like the new Mazda3...

just wait and see, but for now - Mazda 3 syempre.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    chiboy, finally got the grey 2.0l na last friday (after "arm-twisting" the dealership to give me one or else;) ) Am having so much fun with it i didnt get to use the "other" one since i had the 2.0l.

I don't mind being a mazda addict now :D and definitely no regrets owning 2 of them:nerd: Txt me if ur having ur ride groomed this weekend at the shop.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by k700
    chiboy, finally got the grey 2.0l na last friday (after "arm-twisting" the dealership to give me one or else;) ) Am having so much fun with it i didnt get to use the "other" one since i had the 2.0l.
    mas astig mga yung grey kesa black kasi litaw na litaw ang smoked headlights & rear combi.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    saw a grey mazda3 in a parking lot last week. tuloy laway talaga sa ganda!

pag tinabi mo sa altis, civic, lancer, nagmumukha silang mga lolo. ang layo ng ganda ng mazda3 period.

pag ako nanalo ng 80million sa 6/49 mamaya, mazda3 pa rin bibilhin ko. hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    civic pa rin!hehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Now M more confused... We'll see next week after i test drive the mazda3... I can't wait! if only my dad approves for the 2.0R variant, mazda3 nko eh... limited lng kasi budget thats y m torn between the civic n 3... welps, L let you guys know next week the result of my mazda 3 testdryv. ;)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sana maglabas ng spyshots nun 8th gen civic... pra atleast mkadecyd ako if L wait for it or not... M actually honda at heart... I really believe in the quality and build of honda cars... pro i love the new mazda 3, d ko lng tlga lam un reliability nun engine nun.. n new player nga un mazda... bahala na! hehee

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka kumuha na ako ng 1.6V variant next month...
    la kasi extra budget for the 2.0l...go for mazda3 na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chieffy, paangkas. :D

eh di kita dun yung FHM koleksyon mo. hehe

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
04 CIVIC or MAZDA 3?