New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mohid036 View Post
    wherever you buy, please check the car history report before buying it through REVs Check!!

REVs Check Report includes all the important and only authentic information that you need for a smart car buying decision. [/LIST]
    i wonder,
    is this applicable to the local philippine market?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Hello, everyone. First time poster here.

Any experience with Ugarte Cars? It looks like they're one of the bigger, "legit" 2nd hand car dealers on the market.

I'm targeting sana a 2nd hand MPV (Avanza or maybe an old Innova) for 500k below with financing option.

Also, for the private sellers, may pumapayag ba ng bank financing agreement? Sa BDO kasi may option sila for either through a car dealer or through a private seller (maybe other banks ganito din ang options).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I’m looking at second hand market for my next purchase and I really don’t know where to start.

Online ads? Second hand car dealers?

didn’t expect this process to really, really hard.

This will be the first time I’m buying pre owned vehicle.

Saan na kayo naghahanap ng mabibilhan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi! HMR Bid has an online car auction in their website. You should visit their page. They have all sort of cars; SUV, AUV, Sedans and hatchbacks.
    Last edited by delacruzroberta; November 28th, 2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Fixed it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Check niyo din po Carmudi . Mukang okay since yung ibang listings is mechanic inspected na and pwede na idownload yung full report ng inspection.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Hello, everyone. First time poster here.

Any experience with Ugarte Cars? It looks like they're one of the bigger, "legit" 2nd hand car dealers on the market.

I'm targeting sana a 2nd hand MPV (Avanza or maybe an old Innova) for 500k below with financing option.
    solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

Also, for the private sellers, may pumapayag ba ng bank financing agreement? Sa BD

issue solved

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Juanita Cars in pasig/cainta

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    bump. watching this thread

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    FF.

Interested also on who's the better 2nd hand dealer out there. Thank you mga ka-tsikot!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    [QUOTE=timming_gear;3047798]Totoo yan yung truck ko binebenta ko kahit sobrang Tino sabi sakin ng mekaniko haggang hindi daw siya nag approve hindi daw bibilhin nung buyer kaya bigyan ko daw siya. Binigyan ko na lang din para mabenta na [emoji111]️[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/T

That is why we need to keep all repair records ( receipts ), Maintenance chart with mileage ( date changed) better with pictures. Dahil dun maraming friends gusto bumili ng sasakyan ko.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=jonlin;3146474]
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Totoo yan yung truck ko binebenta ko kahit sobrang Tino sabi sakin ng mekaniko haggang hindi daw siya nag approve hindi daw bibilhin nung buyer kaya bigyan ko daw siya. Binigyan ko na lang din para mabenta na [emoji111]️[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/T

That is why we need to keep all repair records ( receipts ), Maintenance chart with mileage ( date changed) better with pictures. Dahil dun maraming friends gusto bumili ng sasakyan ko.
    it would seem, the mechanic was more interested in his cut, than in the car's condition.

yes, having those maintenance documents is nice... for the educated buyer.
    to me, it is evidence of the owner's seeming obsessiveness in keeping his car in good condition.
    but for ordinary car buyers, "por kilo".
    heh heh.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast