New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung nakukulang ka sa 160km/h sa Innova D4D (though I am positive it can do more than that), ito 150 lang todo birit na!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hehehehe... Ok lang. At least, hindi na kelangan ibenta Innova ko. mas matulin yun. hahaha at mas madalas kong gamit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like aside from innova, given the requirements (diesel, brand new, 800K budget) crosswind or adventure lang ang pasok.

How about a Van? L300 eh pasok sa budget.. Urvan eh lagpas sa budget.. I don't know about the Kia Pregios etc..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    For my office service 2007 Innova J VVTi????

I recently came from a trip to Sorsogon using my trusty office issued Innova J VVT-i. It's blazingly fast, comfortable, reliable and almost maintenance free. It averages 7-9km/l but that just isn't enough I realized. It ate almost 60% of my trip budget on my Sorsogon trip.

I need a sturdy ride. My partner and I decided to consider ditching our gas fed Innova. Granting we could have a good deal to propose with our bosses.

We were thinking of pick up truck, a base model + big tire upgrade. Cause it might be used on country-wide trips up to Mindanao occasionally. So, I need to have a sturdy suspension on some rough stuffs in provinces. Diesel, so it won't hurt my trip's budget and it needs to have a huge cargo capacity. A pick up truck with a backpack might be perfect except that I sometimes carry 6 other people when clients come and strolls around the city with me. Which leads me back to the Innova Diesel. But I don't want another Innova huhuhuhu

My uncles won't let me get a Fortuner nor Montero, for sure. But I need to have a 7 seater. That's a must. Ballpark budget might be around 800-less than 1M.

maganda na ung 7-9km/li FC for VVTi. what is your expextation towards FC? dapat ba above 10km/li?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Innova is a good all-around vehicle. But if you want an uprade, here's some obvious choices...

-SUV/pick-up truck for some bad-ass presence on the road and confidence to negotiate the not-so-pristine conditions of provincial roads.

-Family van, if you value more seating capacity.

Most families who can afford do have these vehicles in their garage. The AUV/MPVs have their value primarily because you can combine the functionalities of these two type of vehicles. A 2 in 1 type.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If only the Innova had 5-speed AT and new 2.5 engine with intercooler ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Kung nakukulang ka sa 160km/h sa Innova D4D (though I am positive it can do more than that), ito 150 lang todo birit na!
    hahaha. our old office adventure can still do 145km/h. alaga lang dabat sa calibration.

joke time yan pag nagovertake ka. magagalit yung mga tricycle kasi papausukan mo sila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Per my experience though, it seems the Advie can be matakaw sa crudo when you drive it fast. But yes, for the local AUVs/MPVs, this is what i also rank next to the Innova.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Per my experience though, it seems the Advie can be matakaw sa crudo when you drive it fast. But yes, for the local AUVs/MPVs, this is what i also rank next to the Innova.
    seems like, nag average lang ako 11km/l qc to tagaytay trip, pero talagang mabigat din paa ko. break in ko sya, less than 180kms on the odo, i tried 130km/h parang ayaw na bumilis.

update: maganda na pala ride ng adventure compared sa old gen1 ko. softer and less bouncy. almost as good as the Innova. mausok nung break in, pero after 1000kms, medyo nabawasan ng substantial ang usok nya.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234