For my office service 2007 Innova J VVTi????

I recently came from a trip to Sorsogon using my trusty office issued Innova J VVT-i. It's blazingly fast, comfortable, reliable and almost maintenance free. It averages 7-9km/l but that just isn't enough I realized. It ate almost 60% of my trip budget on my Sorsogon trip.

I need a sturdy ride. My partner and I decided to consider ditching our gas fed Innova. Granting we could have a good deal to propose with our bosses.

We were thinking of pick up truck, a base model + big tire upgrade. Cause it might be used on country-wide trips up to Mindanao occasionally. So, I need to have a sturdy suspension on some rough stuffs in provinces. Diesel, so it won't hurt my trip's budget and it needs to have a huge cargo capacity. A pick up truck with a backpack might be perfect except that I sometimes carry 6 other people when clients come and strolls around the city with me. Which leads me back to the Innova Diesel. But I don't want another Innova huhuhuhu

My uncles won't let me get a Fortuner nor Montero, for sure. But I need to have a 7 seater. That's a must. Ballpark budget might be around 800-less than 1M.