New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    feedback sa jazz or QQchery etc mukhang mas efficient den sila :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Picanto is here. Pricing for the MT is around 540-550k yata, from what friends tell me.

For what the QQ costs, I'd rather get the Alto. It's uglier outside, uglier inside and the plastics on the Alto look like half-melted crayolas, but the build quality is better and the engine and suspension are better, too.

The Spark... don't know yet, the old one wasn't that great, except in terms of economy... since it was essentially a decade old Daewoo Matiz dressed up as a Chevy... which meant you were getting a QQ-level or Alto-level car for Picanto prices. But this new one seems closer in terms of size to the Picanto-i10-Celerio brigade, and the interior is much improved over the old one (still not 100% sure I like the seats, but I will get a chance for a one-week evaluation next month). No word on test units for the Picanto, yet, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd suggest you get the new Picanto. The looks are really good, a very big improvement from its predecessor. The engine may not be especially powerful, but it should be good enough for the everyday commute and occasional out of town trips.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    mga sir, how about SPARK?
    is that a good buy?
    I bought a new Spark 4 years ago and I would give it a grade of 75, which means pasang awa. The car handles well and really fuel efficient. It is quiet and rides comfortably with 5 people inside. the passenger seat at the back does not feel cramped. It has enough power to go fast and climb marcos highway going to bagiuio without problems. Now the downside...1. parts are expensive. 2. The weakest part and common problem with Spark is the clutch. Only after 1 year of use, I already had to replace the clutch cable. 2 years after I had to replace the clutch plates. 3 After sales service is hell!!!! I once complained about some sound coming from under chasis and it took 3 trips to the casa and some pressure coming from me to do a complete search for it. It seemed like the mechanics are amateurs. AFter 4 years, I have replaced the whole clutch system but otherwise, the car is doing fine and running in perfect condition. So you better think twice before buying this car specially the after sales service they provide which is really really poor

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    kasya po ba ang 6 footer na lalaki sa hyundai i10??????

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

14km/L city driving, Celerio A/T.
    Buhayin ko lang ulit.

If an AT can do 14km/l, ilan kaya sa manual?
    What about Hyundai Getz?

Looking for a small car pang hatid sa school. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on the most fuel efficient small car. i would have to agree on the celerio. a friend who owns one, drove from las pinas to pagudpod, using only one full tank... may sobra pa daw na onti pagdating dun.

kung gusto mo ng may trunk.... vios. two weeks ago... we drove from makati to masinloc, zambales... consumed only around 1/2 tank, one way.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Buhayin ko lang ulit.

If an AT can do 14km/l, ilan kaya sa manual?
    What about Hyundai Getz?

Looking for a small car pang hatid sa school. Thanks
    my Getz, gets around 12 kpl, pure city and around 15 kpl, highway.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurcRALPH View Post
    kasya po ba ang 6 footer na lalaki sa hyundai i10??????
    kasya...
    pag mga 6'6" siguro, baka hindi na.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    A fuel efficient car may not have the smallest engine. It's a combination of factors, like road conditions, driving habits, traffic situation, etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what is the most fuel efficient small car