New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    What does it stands for? Does it help the consumers or the manufacturers/dealers?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From their website: http://www.campiauto.org/

CAMPI as a socially responsible automotive industry association in partnership with the Philippine government and other stakeholders in pursuit of economic growth through the development of a viable and self-sustaining local automotive industry.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    CAMPI is a MANUFACTURER's association... Of course it will always protect and lobby for their interest...

I hard CAMPI is aggressively lobbying against a LEMON LAW. Syempre sa kanila makakasama yun. Bad for us consumers though...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    AFAIK sila rin yung pumipigil sa mga converted cars from Japan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    From their website: http://www.campiauto.org/
    i actually browse and read some writeps in that site prior to posting this question. is there a counterpart for this organization? -- a consumer-based organization for counter balance?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    CAMPI is a MANUFACTURER's association... Of course it will always protect and lobby for their interest...

I hard CAMPI is aggressively lobbying against a LEMON LAW. Syempre sa kanila makakasama yun. Bad for us consumers though...
    hahaha. they should! it's not their interest to lose money. that's why i asked this question... i feel bad for the consumers, walang laban against these distributors...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    AFAIK sila rin yung pumipigil sa mga converted cars from Japan.
    conversions from foreign countries should be stopped, IMO. but if CAMPI will not give back to the consumers, then the problem will not go away.

the philippines lack a consumer organization that will perform research and will work for the benefit of the consumers.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post

Agree!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LNopal View Post
    conversions from foreign countries should be stopped, IMO. but if CAMPI will not give back to the consumers, then the problem will not go away.

the philippines lack a consumer organization that will perform research and will work for the benefit of the consumers.
    Di lang converted cars.

Pati Parallel imports dapat alisin din.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Di lang converted cars.

Pati Parallel imports dapat alisin din.
    They should listen to us, consumers....

Kung hindi, talo tayo, just like the justice system here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What does CAMPI stands for?