New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Hi guys,

What Service Vehicle would fit my need for a 300K budget. 7 - 9max seater, na tipid sa fuel consumption.
    Im choosing between, Adventure Diesel, Revo Diesel, but dipa rin maka hanap, Im considering Toyota Avanza, parang mas mabilis bulimi nito, besides newer model pa kahit gas...

Help po to enlighten me...
    Salamat

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Voting for the Adventure...

Personally I prefer the 7 seat version.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Melchizedek View Post
    Hi guys,

What Service Vehicle would fit my need for a 300K budget. 7 - 9max seater, na tipid sa fuel consumption.
    Im choosing between, Adventure Diesel, Revo Diesel, but dipa rin maka hanap, Im considering Toyota Avanza, parang mas mabilis bulimi nito, besides newer model pa kahit gas...

Salamat
    I'd suggest you also consider the Crosswind, 1st gen Everest, and Starex GRX.

Among your choices, I have driven the Revo diesel extensively as I had one as my daily driver for five years. 7-8km/L city, 12-14km/L highway, around 10km/L for a Baguio roundtrip. Cheap parts and easy to service. However, vibration is harsh, engine is noisy and performance is as slow as they come.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    adventure also...alot some budget for heat and noise insulation on the firewall, doors floor and ceiling.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I once had the opportunity to ride a fairly new Adventure Uber (may it rest in peace). Though we know that it is basically the same car as it was almost 20 years ago, I have to say that NVH is much better than our old Revo. Perhaps Mitsubishi has at least blessed the newer units with better sound insulation?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I once had the opportunity to ride a fairly new Adventure Uber (may it rest in peace). Though we know that it is basically the same car as it was almost 20 years ago, I have to say that NVH is much better than our old Revo. Perhaps Mitsubishi has at least blessed the newer units with better sound insulation?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    yeah new uber na advie matipid and tahimik though rinig ang makina. seat cushion sucks lol. once tried also...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Sana makakita ako. Adventure nakailang viewing na ako, napapa timing sa encumbered CR.. hopia pa rin

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Melchizedek View Post
    Hi guys,

Salamat
    I had a chance to own the three diesels (Adventure, Crosswind and Revo), among the three, the Adventure was the smoothest and quietest. If properly maintained, almost feels like a gasoline (not in the acceleration department though ). Worst is the Crosswind (pardon on the owners please), the vibration is so harsh I felt like having numb hands during long drive, especially in traffic. For a family car, I prefer the Adventure.

As for the Avanza, I owned one before, in Automatic Transmission version. It maybe not as economical and fast as say a 1.5 liter sedan, but it gets you there with more seating capacity. Plus the maintenance is so cheap. It only consumes 3 liters of engine oil, and 1.5 liters of automatic transmission oil during changes. You cannot compare though its loading capacity versus an Adventure as it is totally a small MPV.

Tyaga lang, Sir, may makikita ka ding maayos na Adventure.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Maki Hijack po TS maraming salamat!

Hi Tsikot Community,

gusto ko lang po sana humingi ng suggestion from your experience.

planning to buy a 2nd hand car with budget from 200-300k. preferably 2011 model and up.

Sedan or Hatchback only. group of four lang po and will be doing occasional long ride but mostly weekend city drive lang.

i'm looking at the following car model

Hyundai Accent
    Hyundai Elantra
    Mitsubishi Mirage G4
    Nissan Almera

gusto ko lang po malaman kung in the long run ok naman po sila? kase balak ko syang gamiting for a long time

but hyundai elantra looks the best out of the 5. di po ako maalam sa mga car parts. total newbie po.

points to consider:

Spare parts availability
    Maintenance Cost

maraming salamat po sa sasagot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by softbank21 View Post
    Maki Hijack po TS maraming salamat!

Hi Tsikot Community,

gusto ko lang po sana humingi ng suggestion from your experience.

planning to buy a 2nd hand car with budget from 200-300k. preferably 2011 model and up.

Sedan or Hatchback only. group of four lang po and will be doing occasional long ride but mostly weekend city drive lang.

i'm looking at the following car model

Hyundai Accent
    Hyundai Elantra
    Mitsubishi Mirage G4
    Nissan Almera

gusto ko lang po malaman kung in the long run ok naman po sila? kase balak ko syang gamiting for a long time

but hyundai elantra looks the best out of the 5. di po ako maalam sa mga car parts. total newbie po.

points to consider:

Spare parts availability
    Maintenance Cost

maraming salamat po sa sasagot.
    maraming spare parts online sa fb for hyundai nissan and mitsu.. never buy from the dealerships.

as for maintenance.. motech on fb.

engine oil change interval ..every 3-6months

other fluid intervals like atf, brake fluid, and coolant, every 24mo,

if possible get the owners manual from the seller

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast