New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    A family friend is selling us his 2013 elantra A/T 1.6 for 600k. Good buy po ba? 20k ang mileage. Considering maintenance cost, riding comfort, fuel economy, resale value. Ok po ba siya? Currently im driving a 99 civic. TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    That's pretty much a very used car for logging 20k in a year only. Though that's a sweet deal for a 2013 A/T. Meron pa sellers ng 2012 in that price range, and also an advantage that you personally know the seller. Just do a thorough inspection of the car and from there you can tell kung may madadagdag pang ipapagawa. Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    That's pretty much a very used car for logging 20k in a year only.
    Medyo mataas na ang mileage. Pero kung freeway naman ang usage, ok na kesa naman mababa pero laging nasa traffic.

600k is a good deal na siguro. Nasa 900k yata ang AT ng elantra. Good luck na lang TS.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    They seem to be using it a lot (20K/yr). Try to find out the real reason why they are selling it way below market price. If you have 600K now, just buy a brand new car or put up a starter business!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    At least that is an honest 20k km, anytime pwede i-reset yan ng 10k then ibenta sa mas mataas.. Tawaran mo 500k..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my main beefs with the koreans, are the projected longevity, and their rubber technology..
    where are they now kaya, in these aspects?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    20k kms a year is acceptable considering it as a daily driver.. my daily route is alabang las pinas pasay area. with occasional trips to manila and i log 20k kms a year... it also means that the car is in good condition spend most of its time on the road and not inside the dealer for repair.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i once read this many years ago..
    highway driving, good for the engine. bad for the body.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Unless the unit was flooded,- then IMO, it is a good buy....

***y yata ang Elantra,- but then again, - kotse pa rin....

The new Altis is a close competitor....

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.6K:hiya2:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thats the only thing holding me back on buying the car. Medyo mataas na nga. Daily drive kasi siya Las pinas to UST. Im not familiar with that routes road condition though. The reason their selling the car is that they just gave their son a new genesis. Graduation gift!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast