New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Guys, need some feedback and first hand user info from RAV 4 especially the not so new ones circa 2003 up .

What engine, fuel consumption, parts availability , any issues po regarding this model?

Am thinking of buying for coding purposes and some out of town runs

Any feedback or recommendations is greatly appreciated.thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Guys, need some feedback and first hand user info from RAV 4 especially the not so new ones circa 2003 up .

What engine, fuel consumption, parts availability , any issues po regarding this model?

Am thinking of buying for coding purposes and some out of town runs

Any feedback or recommendations is greatly appreciated.thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Had a 2.0 AWD '03. Comfy, easy, reliable, perfectly sized for a daily. Don't expect good FC. I recall around 6 city. If not for the Skyactiv3, we would probably have retained that beater.Toyota RAV 4

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    I have an '06 that still runs great, FC not so great, very roomy, even for 5 adults, tons of luggage space in the back.

2.4L EFI engine never lacks power. If it weren't for the FC, I would be buying a new one.

Try to steer clear of the Gen. 2 models which have the ECU glitches that cause transmission issues.

You can also get some feedback from members here: Rav4 Club PH (Philippines) Public Group | Facebook

Good luck, drive safe.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    my wife '07 rav 4 have intermittent hard steering issue

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk