New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good everyone!

i am a newbie here. i spent more or less 2 months researching which vehicle to buy (bulk of such research is by reading several threads this site), and when i settled for Mitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport 2009 this last week of July, i was shocked. Our local Mitsu Dealership said they have no more stock of the GLS Sport and told me to wait this August for a new facelifted, more expensive version of the advie. However, i don't see any announcement by MMC regarding the new advie. Will there really be a new version of the Advie or am i just being taken for a ride? If there is a new version, when will it be released? Help please. Tuloy nagiging attractive na yung Innova J. Tsk tsk..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Well. You shouldnt expect so much changes in the upcoming MMC Advie. I really doubt it if they`ll say that its gonna be as visible as the everest`s. There has been so many facelifts that has been done to the adventure and so as to the crosswind.

Well yeah, expect a higher price, but also do expect a not so good output. Well, who knows? The advie might just look like an innova

IMO, go for the innova rather than the adventure.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    AFAIK, there will be a small update aesthetically... not as overkill as how Isuzu does it with the Crosswind... hehehe... The engines will be Euro 2 emissions certified.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Isnt it euro 2 is the somewhat called " passing " rate? Any car who doesnt have euro 2 emissions or above wont be allowed to be sold. Am I right or wrong?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep Euro 2 is the bare minimum in this country.

Expect Crosswind like facelifting for the Adventure. I doubt if there will be a totally new Adventure ever...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Haay, i just hope MMC will release the unit soon para magkasukatan na. By euro 2 ata would mean di na magiging mausok masyado yung advie? Does anyone have any idea when the new facelift will be released? I guess i simply like the reliability of an old engine 'coz i intend to have it for more than 5 years. The innova (diesel) looks nice and engine specs are ok but i'm not sure if it will be as durable as the 4D56 of the advie.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    4JA1 ako! crosswind! ano?! laban kayo hehehe peace! sarap ihataw 135kph puno ng sakay!
    pero suggest ko ung innova na diesel..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    There will always be Adventure buyers among Filipinos. It kept the Mitsu Phil afloat during the lean years.

But to keep cost down, it won't be an "all new" vehicle.
    Last edited by Gerbo; August 12th, 2009 at 12:15 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I doubt if there will be a totally new Adventure ever...
    http://www.tsikot.com/tag/fuzion/

If ever this happens, goodbye Adventure na ba?
    O rebadge nalang nila?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    kelan kaya maglalabas ng promotional pics ang MMPC sa facelifted adventure nila? i heard na medyo kahawig daw ng pajero ang new facelifted adventure. is this true? anybody from mitsubishi can confirm this? hehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
is there a new version mitsubishi adventure this 2009/2010?