New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    yes, ok naman yung clutch ng manual niya not as heavy as the brz and STi. yon nga lang the m/t wrx doesn't have some of the features of the cvt wrx.
    Kapag ikaw pipili for daily drive manual or cvt wrx?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    depende din sa mall na pupuntahan mo talaga. i think kung 1" mo lang i lower di ka mahihirapan pero 1.5-2" medjo mahirap na yon. sige bro let me know para ma invite kita sa group.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Kapag ikaw pipili for daily drive manual or cvt wrx?
    cvt wrx kunin ko for daily driving. pero would never get the current wrx, parang ito ata pinaka mabagal na wrx. yung previous model wrx mas mabilis pa compared to the current model. in terms of handling and other aspects it has improved but sa power mas bumagal siya.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    cvt wrx kunin ko for daily driving. pero would never get the current wrx, parang ito ata pinaka mabagal na wrx. yung previous model wrx mas mabilis pa compared to the current model. in terms of handling and other aspects it has improved but sa power mas bumagal siya.
    Ok thanks. Masyado na kasi ako nilalambing nung girl sa Subaru pero hindi pa ako makapag decide sa Mazda3 vs WRX vs CX5 vs Forester

Sorry sa OT.
    Last edited by jonski; January 9th, 2015 at 11:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    depende din sa mall na pupuntahan mo talaga. i think kung 1" mo lang i lower di ka mahihirapan pero 1.5-2" medjo mahirap na yon. sige bro let me know para ma invite kita sa group.
    Wala ko plan ipa lower naman if ever. Palit lang muna ko ng mags yun lang plan ko. So no problem sya sa mga mall parking pag di ko pinalower?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Ok thanks. Masyado na kasi ako nilalambing nung girl sa Subaro pero hindi pa ako makapag decide sa Mazda3 vs WRX vs CX5 vs Forester

Sorry sa OT.
    Haha. No problem bro. Ako napapaisip dn kung BRZ na ba kunin ko or mag XV ako to save some money.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Ok thanks. Masyado na kasi ako nilalambing nung girl sa Subaro pero hindi pa ako makapag decide sa Mazda3 vs WRX vs CX5 vs Forester

Sorry sa OT.
    No problem bro. Ako napapaisip dn kung BRZ na ba kunin ko or mag XV ako to save some money. Haha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ok thanks. Masyado na kasi ako nilalambing nung girl sa Subaru pero hindi pa ako makapag decide sa Mazda3 vs WRX vs CX5 vs Forester

Sorry sa OT.
    forester xt ka na! but if you want a performance car ok pa din wrx.

Quote Originally Posted by carljenar View Post
    Wala ko plan ipa lower naman if ever. Palit lang muna ko ng mags yun lang plan ko. So no problem sya sa mga mall parking pag di ko pinalower?

so far sa mga mall na pinupuntahan ko never naman ako nag ka problem. powerplant mall, glorietta, greenbelt, trinoma, shangri-la, greenhills, sm aura and megamall.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, instrumented tests suggest it's nearly as quick as the current STI. It does feel wheezy at the top of the range, though, but I think that's because there's so much down low torque. (talking about the new 2.0 WRX)

-

If you're comparing the CVT to the old car... yeah... the CVT does kind of take something away.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Actually, instrumented tests suggest it's nearly as quick as the current STI. It does feel wheezy at the top of the range, though, but I think that's because there's so much down low torque. (talking about the new 2.0 WRX)

-

If you're comparing the CVT to the old car... yeah... the CVT does kind of take something away.
    yup was talking about the CVT, not sure about the M/T since i was only able to test drive it in edsa. feedbacks from previous wrx owners though the fastest wrx is the hawkeye wrx.

would i get the wrx over the brz, yes if it was going to be a daily driver but i'd get the CVT. the only reason i'd get an M/T is if i'm going to track it and in the track i'd rather be driving a brz over the wrx anyday.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast