New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Wow 1M budget. Civic or Focus na lang. Kelangan talaga mabilis at mapogi ang oto para makahatak ng gerlaloos? Ako nga, naka backride lang sa trayk, lingon lahat ng mga chix saken e! Just kidding.

Btw, Mag leatherette seats ka na lang. I bet maraming makikihitch sa ride mo, baka masira lang agad pag naka leather seats ka.

Saka nextime mo na isipin ang speed, as a newbie dapat defensive driver ka muna.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seriously, if you are a beginner, go with something simple.
    na release na yung bagong vios..... isa ka sa una.... hehehehehe..... may sukli ka pa.
    tutal hihingi ka din naman ng gas money eh, so much better kung fuel efficient ang sasakyan mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Good Afternoon,

I'm Jun ong from Toyota Global City might give u an option to choose on our product line. If you are looking for a brand new model, maybe you could make our 2013 ALL NEW VIOS one of your option. Here's the pricelist of the all new vios

1.3 J MT 630,000
    1.3 E MT 727,000
    1.3 E AT 762,000
    1.5 G MT 812,000
    1.5 G AT 847,000

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Dont be so judgmental. Wala naman sinabing ipangchichix nya yung car eh i worry for the TS though. Mukhang magiging kaskasero. Ngayon palang craving for speed na eh. Sana di maaksidente.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    if you can stretch your budget to a little over 1M get a new ford focus and forget about trying to go fast with a 1M budget. you'll just look like a fool trying to keep up with real sports car with that kind of budget, want to go fast, get a real sports car not a wanna be sports car. ford focus has a lot of features to play with and enough power for an 18 year old with no driving experience. forget about trying to get a girl using a car it's pathetic, go out and learn to talk to a girl, you don't need a nice car to get a decent girl.
    Ditto with the choice of the car. Focus Titanium + nice mags would be nice.

https://www.facebook.com/AutoEncorePhil

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Or the TS can wait for the new Mazda3 to come out early next year. Maybe he can consider the upcoming Altis or hopefully HondaPH will bring over the modified Civic FB. For a new car for 1M, I'd stick with compacts. IMHO, a mid-trim compact is still a better choice over a similarly priced TOTL sub-compact.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd suggest you consider the Kia Forte Koup. Looks very aggressive and is more than fast enough. I believe it is the only brand new 2.0L car you can get for below 1M (948k). Another would be the Elantra 1.8GLS at 958k, and the Focus 1.6A/T at 998k.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Matuto ka muna magdrive ng owner type jeeps / jeep na pampasada / elf truck. Jan ako natuto and I must say, kahit ako nabibilib sa driving skills ko ngayon. Hahaha. Yabang eh. Di ko nga lang magdrive ng 2 wheeler, pero I know how to ride a bike, yung bike na de-padyak ha.
    Sa elf truck at xlts din ako natuto when I was 14 years old. Ngayon 16 na ako, pickup truck naman ang pinili ko. Pero di ko pinapangchicks, bata pa ako tsaka di pa ako marunong. hahaha

Ok naman yung Lancer, pero try mo humingi pa ng 200k para sa TOTL Ford Focus.
    hmm. Ford dito samin may nakadisplay pang focus 2.0 TDCI tabi ng bagong focus.
    Wag maging kaskasero, hawak mo ang buhay ng mga pasahero mo..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    TS get a late 90's 2nd hand land cruiser. yung vx.. tank like, powerful engine, classic look...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Get a kalesa! Sure win to.... Hehehe! Seriously for me for a first time driver get a stick shift na car na madaling ma modify habang bata ka pa at mahilig sa todo porma ng oto na babagay sa edad mo. When you get old tapos gusto mo pag pa porma naku medyo awkward na lolol!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast