New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    totoo ba yung free 3 years or 60T kms PMS (parts, oil and labor) nang Mazda?
    Yup. Nakakuha ng mazda3 pinsan ko last yr and wala syang gastos everytime na nagpa pms sya. 3x na sya nagpa pms sa casa. Didnt pay for anything. 2x na syang nagpa change oil, free. Strict lang talaga ang mazda casa sa schedule ng pms. You should follow it or else forfeited ang free and you have to pay pag lumampas ka sa due date or mileage. Libre na nga kasi, bakit di pa dalhin on time or earlier.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung promo nang mazda sa cx5 sila na mag aayos nang loan for 0% interest.. so pupunta ka lang sa casa.. dalhin mo yung 50% down mo.. tsaka pambayad nang LTO, insurance, etc., kung available unit.. pwede mo na labas yan same day..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's easy to buy a new car.
    all you need is money.
    i would ask for the monthlies contract, and compute the total amount of money i will be paying for the car. then ask myself, "am i willing to pay for it?" if so, then go for it.
    although the lemon law on cars has been passed, i have yet to see the implementing guidelines... but there is the manufacturer's warranty. so... rest easy.
    btw, nothing in the auto industry is free. but they are pretty good at hiding the expenses at other locations in your contract..

ah... the smell of new car... glue.. paint..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I don't think any casa will let you test drive the unit you are buying.

You have to finish the paperworks and pay the downpayment and comprehensive insurance (if loaned) for them to let you drive the unit outside the casa.. and once you get out of the casa.. the unit is sold.. any problems.. warranty will take care of it.. but you can not return the car.

Quote Originally Posted by shemcristobal View Post
    Normally may "reservation fee". Then if magloan ka, secure/complete the loan requirements, have the PO sent to dealer, then pay DP + LTO + other fees, then take out the unit the same day all payments have been made.

You should test drive the unit before taking it home, usually you need to gas it up pa so you won't be away that far from dealer.

Papalitan? I think not, they will fix anything that you report is broken (after they confirmed/agree that it is so). Protected naman ang buyer ng Lemon Law.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    during special occasions, like car shows, some aggressive dealers/manufacturers allow some test driving.. perhaps the one next week will offer it..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes they allow test drive on test units.. but not on the actual unit you will buy..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Ask for as many discounts as possible. Or get a lot of freebies. Sabihin mo may offer na ganto yung ibang dealer, so give me your best deal para sayo ako kumuha.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Hi Guys and gals,

I'm planning to buy a new car this month, preferably the Mazda CX5 AWD. Ito ay dahil sa promo nila na 0% interest which for me is a really good deal. Sana nga lang ay kasama yung 2.5 AWD sa promo.

So what are the steps in buying a new vehicle? Lalo na yung mga steps para iwas sa panloloko ng mga sales agents.

Please advice me about this. Just fill in the steps. Pasok na kaya dito yung "Anti Lemon Law?"

Thank you very much.

01)
    02)
    Don't buy the deal. BUY THE CAR! If the CX-5 is what your really want and nagkataon may magandang deal then go. Pero if you are swayed because of the good deal that is not CAR BUYING.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi mga sir,

Paano halimbawa tapos na ang bayaran at ilalabas ko na ng casa yung sasakyan. Paano kung yung pag start ko ng makina ay may narinig na akong kakaibang tunog, may nakitang minor damage sa loob or yung pinto baka hindi naka-align ng maayos? Sa ganitong pagkakataon ba pwede ko bang sabihin na ayaw ko ng unit na ito bigyan nyo ako ng iba? Mayron bang parang checklist na papapirmahan yung casa sa mga new buyers bago paandarin yung sasakyan?

TnX...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Hi mga sir,

Paano halimbawa tapos na ang bayaran at ilalabas ko na ng casa yung sasakyan. Paano kung yung pag start ko ng makina ay may narinig na akong kakaibang tunog, may nakitang minor damage sa loob or yung pinto baka hindi naka-align ng maayos? Sa ganitong pagkakataon ba pwede ko bang sabihin na ayaw ko ng unit na ito bigyan nyo ako ng iba? Mayron bang parang checklist na papapirmahan yung casa sa mga new buyers bago paandarin yung sasakyan?

TnX...
    Check the car first before signing the docs during delivery.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast